“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
The Neckbeard Civil War

maxresdefault.jpg

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Quality wise, unless someone else than TK is booking that show, it's gonna have the same problems. The best chance it has is that TK doesn't spend much time on it like he does Rampage and Punk and his crew do the heavy lifting in terms of stories and character work.

Ratings wise it would be miracle if that Saturday show doesn't have abysmal metrics.

All that being said, I still refuse to believe AEW is this fukking stupid to try a "Punk only" show. Gotta see it to believe it.
to prove a point Im gonna watch saturdays if they have punk, jade and hobbs/starks and thats it

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, if TK does a roster split just to bring Punk back, he’ll be the biggest lamest mark around. How are you going to let your employees punk you into splitting the company? He needs to lay down the law and pretty much tell everyone to get down or lay down. Work, be released, or get suspended without pay should be people’s only options. Not everyone is going to like each other, but he shouldn’t completely overhaul his show over this situation…..if this true

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
See what happens when TK tries to please every wrestler? Typical life lesson you can’t please everybody. You would think the wrestlers would suck it up to make money and put the company over at the end of the day, but nope. The human nature/flaw in these dudes is that their ego is bigger than the company so they want to take advantage of Khans niceness.

Like I really don’t pay attention to AEW so I don’t know if this is a work or not so they can build to some great content, but if it’s not tsk tsk.

Mox/Jericho would be prime examples of dudes who got told what to do and did it no matter what in WWE because Vince wouldn’t budge just for them to go to a company they know the owner doesn’t carry his weight like that… resulting in them running things how they want too

Bucks would be prime examples of guys never having to deal with someone like Vince because every promotion they’ve every worked for needed them so they run shyt how they want it.

I hate Vince dumb ass creative decisions and as a person but that dude would have ended this shyt forever ago. (Again if this isn’t a work)

You all agree right?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
See what happens when TK tries to please every wrestler? Typical life lesson you can’t please everybody. You would think the wrestlers would suck it up to make money and put the company over at the end of the day, but nope. The human nature/flaw in these dudes is that their ego is bigger than the company so they want to take advantage of Khans niceness.

Like I really don’t pay attention to AEW so I don’t know if this is a work or not so they can build to some great content, but if it’s not tsk tsk.

Mox/Jericho would be prime examples of dudes who got told what to do and did it no matter what in WWE because Vince wouldn’t budge just for them to go to a company they know the owner doesn’t carry his weight like that… resulting in them running things how they want too

Bucks would be prime examples of guys never having to deal with someone like Vince because every promotion they’ve every worked for needed them so they run shyt how they want it.

I hate Vince dumb ass creative decisions and as a person but that dude would have ended this shyt forever ago. (Again if this isn’t a work)

You all agree right?
I would have put the Young Bucks on notice. What are the going to do? He owns ROH they can’t go there. They can go to NJPW but they were never as big as people thought they were over there. They were Junior Tag Team champs a bunch of times. They can go to WWE but their personalities aren’t going to work either on or off camera. They’re not going to be able to work 100 mph which is literally their only drawing point and backstage nobody’s going to tolerate the whole “killing the business” smark markery. What’s left TNA?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I would have put the Young Bucks on notice. What are the going to do? He owns ROH they can’t go there. They can go to NJPW but they were never as big as people thought they were over there. They were Junior Tag Team champs a bunch of times. They can go to WWE but their personalities aren’t going to work either on or off camera. They’re not going to be able to work 100 mph which is literally their only drawing point and backstage nobody’s going to tolerate the whole “killing the business” smark markery. What’s left TNA?
They know there’s no better place for them than AEW. They would swallow their pride and fall in line.

Vince had enough of an iron fist to dead all of this bullshyt right off the rip, or at least not long after that.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Again, how are you gonna tell the dude that’s paying you millions that you refuse to work with a particular person? If Punk is not gonna be put in a program against the bucks in some way either with FTR or whoever he should at least be put against Adam Page not fat fukk Jericho who just wants to hog the spotlight. You don’t wanna do it? Fine I’m suspending you fakkits without pay until you fix your attitudes and do business.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again, how are you gonna tell the dude that’s paying you millions that you refuse to work with a particular person? If Punk is not gonna be put in a program against the bucks in some way either with FTR or whoever he should at least be put against Adam Page not fat fukk Jericho who just wants to hog the spotlight. You don’t wanna do it? Fine I’m suspending you fakkits without pay until you fix your attitudes and do business.

I thought I was the one that’s suppose to be mad. Why are you frustrated? Lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just an observation. It’s baffling a billionaire let’s himself get hoed out like that lol.
Probably because he didnt earn any of it by running a business :manny:
If he ran anything in his life he would realize he would have to put his foot down and be the boss and not try to be friends. They are your employees and do what you say.

I bet Sahdid wouldnt be taking any of the shyt from his athletes/employees. Get with the program or get gone :manny:

Imagine Vince being caught dead hugging on his employees like Khan hugs on his in media scrums :hhh: