“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
So who's driving their ratings if anyone?

honestly at this point their ratings are good if the thing showing in the timeslot in front of them has viewers and people just forget to turn the TV off

but Orange Cassidy is the only real consistent person where when he's on the ratings don't drop or they actually go up. Everybody else is pretty interchangeable. The brand is strong enough to hold that 800K every week but they don't have any real special attractions. MJF is on a special attraction work schedule without any of the results.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jericho ain't drawing ratings like that anymore, every time he's in the main event it makes 0 positive difference for Dynamite

Jericho hasn't done anything interesting in a while, but for most of AEWs run he was the #1 ratings draw.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Jericho hasn't done anything interesting in a while, but for most of AEWs run he was the #1 ratings draw.
They dont call him the Demo God for nothing
chris-jericho.gif

:lolbron:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

over exposure and bad creative are a dangerous combo, he hasn't been someone who helps the ratings decline of the show when he's in the main event. I need to see the quarter hours of last week but I'm sure given the overall rating that his match with Keith Lee did nothing remarkable in the ratings

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Jericho is an eye sore to watch wrestle in 2023. He’s lost all the magic he’s once had and is one of the main weaknesses of AEW. It’s one thing to be a step or 2 behind when you’re in your 40-50’s wrestling which is understandable. You might not be able to do lionsaults as much and as smooth than before.

But Jericho is like several steps behind. The Keith Lee vs Jericho match would’ve been better suited on Heroes Of Wrestling 2023 than on AEW Dynamite.

He’s had some solid performances here & there (I personally liked the Andretti match although it ultimately led to nothing) but Jericho has been bad.

The match I truly wanna see is Cm Punk vs Kenny Omega. One of the few dream matches you can make right now. Jericho? gtfoh

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jericho is an eye sore to watch wrestle in 2023. He’s lost all the magic he’s once had and is one of the main weaknesses of AEW. It’s one thing to be a step or 2 behind when you’re in your 40-50’s wrestling which is understandable. You might not be able to do lionsaults as much and as smooth than before.

But Jericho is like several steps behind. The Keith Lee vs Jericho match would’ve been better suited on Heroes Of Wrestling 2023 than on AEW Dynamite.

He’s had some solid performances here & there (I personally liked the Andretti match although it ultimately led to nothing) but Jericho has been bad.

The match I truly wanna see is Cm Punk vs Kenny Omega. One of the few dream matches you can make right now. Jericho? gtfoh

Cm Punk is genuinely not better in the ring than Jericho right now. Not Athletically, not in match quality.