“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
But yet again, Tony seemingly is gonna let some manchildren's hurt feelings get in the way of business.

They need to have that meeting one way or the other given the importance of Omega & the Bucks to the company. Can't just ignore Omega being bitten by another man, one of the Jacksons being hit in the face with a thrown chair, and Punk shytting on executives all in front of the company's head of legal.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why do they need CM Punk back? The EVP's are drawing money fine.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Phil is a dirtbag but he pop a mil:hubie:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Breh I remember being hyped AF for that feud. And they pulled the bait and switch with the "your fathers a alcoholic!?!!??" shyt that felt so damn forced versus the "best in the world" concept that was originally the plan.

The match was sloppy as all hell and no pay off what's so ever. And they trying to run this shyt back :why:
So disappointing, the only good moment was Jericho accidentally slipping on the “beer” and then claiming he did it on purpose to imitate Punk’s drunken dad :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So disappointing, the only good moment was Jericho accidentally slipping on the “beer” and then claiming he did it on purpose to imitate Punk’s drunken dad :mjlol:

TBF the No DQ match at Extreme Rules was pretty good and WAY better than their slogfest of a WM match. Looking back, I wish Vince would had let them go ham with the BITW storyline, especially involving tattoos. shyt would had been like a wrestling version of Canibus vs LL Cool J :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Zarian said: "He [Punk] had recently said he wants to return to AEW and he wants to make it work. The issue here is he's willing to work with The Elite members. I know as of the time I was told and early this week, there was no intention on the other side. Maybe Kenny a little bit more than The Bucks but they do not want to work with him. There's been no dialogue between the two sides either about sitting down and making this work."

Instead, Punk appears to be set for a feud with Chris Jericho when he returns in June, with Zarian adding: "The way it was alluded to me is that the programme will probably be Punk and Jericho in some capacity. I don't know if FTR's involved or the Jericho Appreciation Society is involved...He's [Jericho] willing to make this work."

"WarnerMedia is very involved in this and they are very gung ho that CM Punk is back. I don't believe they pushed Tony [Khan] to bring him back but I think they really genuinely appreciate he's back because they know that he's gonna bring ratings. And this is a positive for AEW when you're working with a content partner in that way and you're in a contract negotiation year," Zarian said.

He later added: "Warner has been told he's coming back so they are very much aware of the situation'

A cancer but in both cases (WWE and AEW) the networks wanted him

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Warner already making the calls & Tony won't say no :wow:

Tony going to stick Punk on Saturdays, the inevitable is going to happen when the ratings are meh & then college football is going to drive them further into the ground, & then Warner is going to want Punk moved to Wednesdays because it's a better night for their ratings so Tony has to change up the whole rosters.

Tony naming his company after a group, giving them EVP titles, & then not backing them at all because he's a massive Punk mark right before their contracts all come up at the same general time is amazing stuff.

Also completely unrelated but :mjlol: at Warner giving AEW as much TV time as possible & flat refusing ROH like it isn't the same shyt from the same people. ROH name value was so negative they just couldn't be bothered.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Warner already making the calls & Tony won't say no :wow:

Tony going to stick Punk on Saturdays, the inevitable is going to happen when the ratings are meh & then college football is going to drive them further into the ground, & then Warner is going to want Punk moved to Wednesdays because it's a better night for their ratings so Tony has to change up the whole rosters.

Tony naming his company after a group, giving them EVP titles, & then not backing them at all because he's a massive Punk mark right before their contracts all come up at the same general time is amazing stuff.

Also completely unrelated but :mjlol: at Warner giving AEW as much TV time as possible & flat refusing ROH like it isn't the same shyt from the same people. ROH name value was so negative they just couldn't be bothered.
The factuals here.:whoo:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

This how the Elite/Punk/Jericho/FTR sit down should go with Andradae and Danhausen clearly moderating