“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh....theres a reason why wrestling promotions, mainly WWE went like :hubie:at the thought of bringing back Phil during his "fukk wrestling" steez, his "I got my ass whooped UFC" steez, his bush league commentary steez, his struggling actor steez,, his "I'm sitting at home because I worked in a fukking daycare steez", and now his "I'm a free agent, my bad I miss wrestling because it's better than seeing my shytty hockey team take Ls" steez.

Maybe the problem is with Phil. Dude is a demonic pain in the fukking ass and for some reason has a fanbase. His best work was being a obnoxious dikkbag about folks drinking alcohol and so forth. Ace steel was the better wrestler and Colt Cabana was the better gimmick. Phil was just a whiny miserable "Roddy Piper from TEMU" asshead that so happens to get the neckbeards panties moist.

Then comes the signing up to the big leagues. First match in, a young adult marsupial went like "that's it?" :francis:
. Like why, I'm hyped up for this dirty looking tatted up cac? Then comes the head turn, same thing and a tolerable gimmick. It was fun.

Then came the "Nexus" Phil, which was meh but admirable. Next up, the "Summer of Punk" which aged like dog shyt given the fact that he was a absolute hypocrite throughout the whole bytch and moan fest.

• He bytched about kissing ass but damn near in the hairy ass crack of Vince and em to get title pushes and shyt
  • He talks about BITW but haven't made it to Outworld aka the G1 to prove such things
  • He talked about being the voice of the voiceless but always tweet tweet deleting shyt
Beyond all of this, he got washed by CeGOAT on the mic, Trips on the mic, Nash hobbled pirate leg having ass on the mic, and even Del Rio's druggy ass :deadrose:.

Then the man had the gall to try out UFC swinging fist like a 1930s prizefighter only to get his ass handed to him more ways than one.

Then off to the Dub where YOURS TRULY predicted how the shyt was going to pop off, only to be told I was a retard (which my smooth brain can understand since I sit in traffic for no reason) and drink bleach like "I tried that shyt and it tasted weird", so technically you're talking to a marsupial that eat poisonous leaves for a living.

Then every single fukking thing I said was going to happen...happened. But I'm smooth brain. Phil will forever be damaged goods because he's a damaged soul. He is a scarred miserable piece of wombat shyt that got lucky in the game. When Jon Moxley's self harming ass washed you on the stick, maybe just maybe...you are the problem.

The fact that Phil and em got the IWC buzzing, and the ratings are in the shytter in 2023 is fukking embarrassing.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They bringing him back, huh? Lol.
As noted earlier today, CM Punk is said to be headed back to AEW and will make his return on June 17, which will be the debut of AEW Collision. None of this has been confirmed by AEW and the June 17 date has not been announced. However, that is reportedly the plan. In the latest Wrestling Observer Live, Andrew Zarian noted that the plan for Punk upon his return is a feud with Chris Jericho.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Chris Geriatricho back at it again
Hogging a spotlight that no one wants him in
:hhh:

All in the videos
All on the record
Dancin
:dead:
I thought the money feud for the Rebel was facing the Elite? I know Jericho keeps saying no one wants the Rebel back but that's top priority?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Chris Geriatricho back at it again
Hogging a spotlight that no one wants him in
:hhh:

All in the videos
All on the record
Dancin
:dead:

Gives him something to do without leeching off of the younger talent and having dragged out JAS feuds with Starks, Cole, etc. :manny:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Gives him something to do without leeching off of the younger talent and having dragged out JAS feuds with Starks, Cole, etc. :manny:
If an organization is in the position with a talent where they need to give them something to do to prevent them from leeching off and dragging young talent down then maybe that's a problem in and of itself. He's washed in the ring and needs to be reigned in creatively. He should be a manager at this point with the occasional match here or there but the Khan Man ain't built to lay down that law.

Either way, Punk should be working a program with Omega. But yet again, Tony seemingly is gonna let some manchildren's hurt feelings get in the way of business.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This fat fuk Jericho always managing to shoehorn his way into programs he has no business being in.

Doesn’t booker of the year know Punk has to be in the ring with people that can go and not an old fat slob?
The Bucks must have refused to do business.

Anything besides a heel Punk return is a tremendous failure.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last thing AEW needs is more TV. As is there's a feeling that everything is thrown together with no storytelling, just put 2 good workers together.