“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s tricky I’m sure. Mfs whole base is built off the meltz/alvarez smark coverage and fans buying into the 5 star 6 star million star match ratings n shyt but for AEW to grow they gotta ween themselves off that shyt.

Those two mfs especially have way too much access into the inner workings and backstage drama.
Snowman has used their ideas on tv by their in admission on their own show. They were giggling like school girls that their idea made it to tv. Huge conflict of interests.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Their feud/in-ring chemistry was subpar during their WM28 feud. Can’t imagine how much worse it’d be these days :why:

Breh I remember being hyped AF for that feud. And they pulled the bait and switch with the "your fathers a alcoholic!?!!??" shyt that felt so damn forced versus the "best in the world" concept that was originally the plan.

The match was sloppy as all hell and no pay off what's so ever. And they trying to run this shyt back :why:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so tired of Jericac. He really should just be managing people. He's not a draw, his matches suck, he's washed, and he's made 0 people in his time there. He thinks he's Funk in ECW when he's really Hoegan in TNA.

He had a stable with an actual tag team and instead of santana and ortiz the actual tag team fighting for the titles …it was jericho and sammy :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
2021_07_28_Chris_Jericho-vs-Nick_Gage_414.jpg

26.jpg