“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Edit: he deleted the tweet but now it’s back up. Here it is anyway.

IMG-3587.jpg

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
It's also very funny that Punks biggest complaint is people running to the dirt sheets & somehow Meltzer knows about this meeting that just so happens to involve Jericho for some reason :pachaha:

Punk should immediately just start by throwing that out there asking how Meltzer found out.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's also very funny that Punks biggest complaint is people running to the dirt sheets & somehow Meltzer knows about this meeting that just so happens to involve Jericho for some reason :pachaha:

Punk should immediately just start by throwing that out there asking how Meltzer found out.
I mean, Punk (or whoever leaks shyt for him) leaked the planned meeting to SRS first. It took a whole day for Dave to ask around and get an answer -and I wouldn't even be shocked if Dave's "source" on this one was SRS :mjlol:"- so Punk blaming anyone for "running to the dirt sheets" on this one would be hilariously hypocritical :heh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It's a live by the sword, die by the sword type of situation. AEW played buddy-buddy with all the dirtsheet writers and bloggers to get favorable coverage and nonstop positive reviews, but now they have to deal with half their locker room being in bed with those same people to try and spin things in their favor.

It's time for Tony Khan to tell Meltzer, Alvarez, SRS to all fukk off and start punishing people who leak shyt

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It's a live by the sword, die by the sword type of situation. AEW played buddy-buddy with all the dirtsheet writers and bloggers to get favorable coverage and nonstop positive reviews, but now they have to deal with half their locker room being in bed with those same people to try and spin things in their favor.

It's time for Tony Khan to tell Meltzer, Alvarez, SRS to all fukk off and start punishing people who leak shyt
He won't do it. Because if they're not talking about backstage intrigue shyt what else is there for them to talk about aew-wise.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
How Alvarez and Meltzer are so involved in this company is WILD to me.
It’s tricky I’m sure. Mfs whole base is built off the meltz/alvarez smark coverage and fans buying into the 5 star 6 star million star match ratings n shyt but for AEW to grow they gotta ween themselves off that shyt.

Those two mfs especially have way too much access into the inner workings and backstage drama.