“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brandon Cutler is another sycophant who wouldn't be anyone anywhere else.

I can understand Punk apologizing to Khan for airing dirty laundry in public. I can understanding sitting down with some of his peers and talking through it, but apologizing to anyone in the so-called Elite or to that bum Jericho? Why? Their hands are not clean in any of this. They started it all.

Provide proof that Colt Cabana couldn’t have had other friends that went to the media

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what I’m saying. Wrestling, just like any work place, will have people that dislike each other.

But the beauty of wrestling is creating stories and making money from it.
Wrestling was at its best when we thought wrestlers really hated each other.

That’s one of the problems with modern wrestling. It’s harder to suspend belief because people know/care too much about dirt sheets/backstage rumors/. It’s like kayfabe doesn’t matter anymore.
Right. Too busy worried about the dirt sheets. Plenty of people in wrestling have not liked each other. Even look at WWE its likely legit that Rollins doesn't like Rhodes (he even had his wife Becky out there complaining on his behalf about his so-called spot). He had to put him over 3 times, clean in the ring. I'm sure he didn't like that, especially when he was told to put him over even with a torn peck. Sometimes you have to do the job.
Brandon Cutler is another sycophant who wouldn't be anyone anywhere else.

I can understand Punk apologizing to Khan for airing dirty laundry in public. I can understanding sitting down with some of his peers and talking through it, but apologizing to anyone in the so-called Elite or to that bum Jericho? Why? Their hands are not clean in any of this. They started it all.
I'll be honest if it were me they could all kiss my ass. I made more money and can make more money than all of them put together (if I'm in Punk's shoes) I'm the bigger star, I'm the bigger draw, I get more trends. :manny: I'd tell Tony they could do business with ME not the other way around.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ae2ff54a03f0059c1c620f3bff45e4d5.png

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who is going to chime in next? Ja Rule? I wouldn't put it past these motherfukkers to be 'working' the boys because that's exactly what those FTR guys just did for two months.

But if it's real, then Tony needs to grow some balls and get Punk and the Jacksons in a room and squash it. I doubt Omega gives a fukk, he is on record saying he'll work with anyone.

And we KNOW Jericho's carny ass will work with fukking anyone who is he fooling? :mjlol:

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Provide proof that Colt Cabana couldn’t have had other friends that went to the media

There's no proof that The Elite or Jericho spread the rumors unless Meltzer wants to out them and thats not going to happen.

All we know is that Colt was on his way out of the company with the likes of Marko Stunt, Jack Evans and Joey Janela until the Young Bucks stepped in and convinced TK to keep him on board as a producer for ROH. Meltzer himself reported this early last year and we can assume that his source on this story was either the Young Bucks or Colt himself.

Then you add in Hangman going off script during their feud and I can understand why Punk thought the Elite were behind those rumors. It still doesnt excuse what he did at All Out, and he should probably apologize so these dudes stop running to the dirt sheets every time some positive news about him comes out.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Who is going to chime in next? Ja Rule? I wouldn't put it past these motherfukkers to be 'working' the boys because that's exactly what those FTR guys just did for two months.

But if it's real, then Tony needs to grow some balls and get Punk and the Jacksons in a room and squash it. I doubt Omega gives a fukk, he is on record saying he'll work with anyone.

And we KNOW Jericho's carny ass will work with fukking anyone who is he fooling? :mjlol:
Vince would bring back Punk and make him champ while rebranding the young bucks as pirates

Khan needs to step up and maintain his ego after. I feel like he the type to realize the type of power he actually has and it goes to his head lol

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I mean if Drew leaves the way the AEW roster is stack with them trying to push their homegrowns he would be in the same spot he left :manny:. Him going to Japan would be the move if I was him.
Probably. But the case could be made that AEW needs someone like him. All the guys in AEW have pretty much the same body type. Not many guys built like Drew and he can stand out like a monster more there than in the E

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

TK needs to hire some goons to do his dirty work if he’s not going to grow some balls. He needs a Furio on the team. These guys sitting around with their arms crossed talkin bout I’m not working with him. :mjlol:

How you funding the whole fukking operation and finding it impossible to boss up on these mf’s.