“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
HBK and Bret Hart worked together for months after Hart tore a chunk of HBK's scalp out and beat his ass in the locker room. They were two of the biggest stars in wrestling at the time and these guys can't put their pride aside to job to Punk - the top star in their company? =/

Meltzer is such a mark for the Elite he has them thinking that they should politic their top draw out the door.
That’s what I’m saying. Wrestling, just like any work place, will have people that dislike each other.

But the beauty of wrestling is creating stories and making money from it.
Wrestling was at its best when we thought wrestlers really hated each other.

That’s one of the problems with modern wrestling. It’s harder to suspend belief because people know/care too much about dirt sheets/backstage rumors/. It’s like kayfabe doesn’t matter anymore.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
AEW stans talking about CM Punk alienating the lockerroom :mjlol:

The best thing that could happen is him pissing off Jericho, Mox and Young Bucks and them leaving to go to WWE.

We know the young talent fukks with Punk and he is a positive presence for guys like Hobbs and Darby.

There's zero downsides to bringing Punk back....you get your biggest draw back and will actually hit a milli in the ratings again plus you might weed out the lockerroom cancers

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Drew left. Man’s got done dirty at the expense of the tribal chief lol.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Drew left. Man’s got done dirty at the expense of the tribal chief lol.
I mean if Drew leaves the way the AEW roster is stack with them trying to push their homegrowns he would be in the same spot he left :manny:. Him going to Japan would be the move if I was him.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Since when does everyone have to like each other in a work place? The fact is Punk draws more than 99% of that roster. If they can’t blend reality with kayfabe then what are they going here?
This, TK needs to check the locker room. Regardless of whoever’s side they may be on

Business is business, he not built like that though

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cutler coming thru like fukk all that shyt, Punk on some bullshyt:mjgrin:

Edit: He deleted it, but here it is
ff10679885ee9e53223fa0ae3625a5b6.png

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Cutler realized he was expendable and deleted it but it already got screenshotted by other accounts :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brandon Cutler is another sycophant who wouldn't be anyone anywhere else.

I can understand Punk apologizing to Khan for airing dirty laundry in public. I can understanding sitting down with some of his peers and talking through it, but apologizing to anyone in the so-called Elite or to that bum Jericho? Why? Their hands are not clean in any of this. They started it all.