“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

silver_sass1.png
damn you guys remember shyt that I said years ago better than I do, salute :pachaha:

I did say them shyts werent hittin though and lost interest pretty quickly.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
They are crazy for attempting another show

They can’t get rampage right, and are barely getting dynamite right

I will say the roster is big enough to merit another show, it just needs competent bookers (which they really don’t have)

They should scrap rampage if they go with it

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
So why send Punk to Saturday’s? He should be on the flagship show.

Whoever doesn’t like it can take their ass to Saturday’s instead.
That’s what I’m saying. I feel like Punk should apologize to the locker room and that should be it. Either ask him for a fair fight or move on. It’s a business at the end of the day and money keeps the doors open.

Like I said 99% of AEW roster isn’t selling merch or moving the needle like Punk would. TK would be a fool to not get him back on TV this year. People gonna be angry regardless.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CM Punk being on rampage could actually be a good thing IF they allow some booking and building - honestly it could finally give them a second show that is competitive. I'm not against it.

That said, if I'm Tony I'm putting the bigger name on my flagship and anyone who doesn't like it can put in their notice...see if WWE will hire you with their freeze and change in ownership.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Nobody care about The Elite but NJPW neckbeards/Stans.

They should have Punk with his original plan of going against young dudes like Hobbs/Starks/Darby/Wardlow. The only established dude he should be in a huge feud with is Brian Danielson. Put all tha goofy/flippy/comedy nonsense on The Elite/Chris Jericho show…..leave the serious storylines/matches that make SENSE on Punk’s show.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when does everyone have to like each other in a work place? The fact is Punk draws more than 99% of that roster. If they can’t blend reality with kayfabe then what are they going here?
HBK and Bret Hart worked together for months after Hart tore a chunk of HBK's scalp out and beat his ass in the locker room. They were two of the biggest stars in wrestling at the time and these guys can't put their pride aside to job to Punk - the top star in their company? =/

Meltzer is such a mark for the Elite he has them thinking that they should politic their top draw out the door.