“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this is probably not true but if you chose to stick with All Access through the season keep an eye out for how they’re building to the finale and if it’s line with this. And he means Jan 11 not 4th

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Im gonna assume this is Jericho being Jericho and saying it for reactions and trolling. But if Punk wants to meet with these guys and apologize and they're out in the open messing around, it kinda strengthens his point about them and its not a crazy calculated conspiracy by FTR and Punk like Meltzer thinks

But hopefully its just trolling

Last edited:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any triggered Elite marks who stop watching because Punk comes back is an overall net positive for the company and its fanbase.

let them beards go watch GCW or some shyt :camby:

I've actually stopped watching AEW cause the shyt got boring but I will tune in to see what they do with CM Punk returning :ehh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Looks like TK is gonna have to choose between the bucks and punk with both of their contracts coming up. Both sides too petty to truly patch things up.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Proof of me saying I tune in for CM Punk?

silver_sass1.png