“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
nikkas getting so triggered about the Punk talk that they started putting spoiler tags around discussing Punk in the AEW thread :pachaha:
fbc5b7468ae139c41fc90d6e6c965f4c.png

fddf6db9cc9fc712f4e497113c7bca77.png

what-a-mark-raven.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
If this dude can swallow his pride and admit he fukked up, bring him back. It doesn’t even have to be a public “I’m sorry.” Just be a grown ass man and talk it over with those involved. I’m sure he realized he was an idiot for what he did.

facts if Punk wants to return to AEW then he needs to be a man and apologize to The Bucks

dude came outta nowhere talking shyt talmbout some “they couldn’t manage a target” when they fukked around and helped start the 2nd buggest company in the US :why: then when they tried to talk to dude about it he swung on em and got them suspended from their own company :dahell:

i ain’t even a Bucks stan like that but that man owes them an apology with his social media subliminal sending ass :ufdup:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
facts if Punk wants to return to AEW then he needs to be a man and apologize to The Bucks

dude came outta nowhere talking shyt talmbout some “they couldn’t manage a target” when they fukked around and helped start the 2nd buggest company in the US :why: then when they tried to talk to dude about it he swung on em and got them suspended from their own company :dahell:

i ain’t even a Bucks stan like that but that man owes them an apology with his social media subliminal sending ass :ufdup:

This.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He had no other choice lol WWE don’t want him.

I hope his goofy ass don’t think he can return on some happy go lucky shyt again smh.

They don't need him either. With the merger happening (not sure when it officially takes effect), it wouldn't surprise me if the direction WWE goes in involves doubling down on the NIL's and try to get more collegiate athletes or ex-UFC fighters. Probably going to be a hell of a lot cheaper than signing people away from other feds.

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They don't need him either. With the merger happening (not sure hen it officially takes effect), it wouldn't surprise me if the direction WWE goes in involves doubling down on the NIL's and try to get more collegiate athletes or ex-UFC fighters. Probably going to be a hell of a lot cheaper than signing people away from other feds.

You gotta figure with WWE and UFC being in business together now would be appealing to punk. Unfortunately for him he burned too many bridges.
Look at you changing your tone on him again 😂
How so?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It was inevitable that Punk was coming back…Deep down Tony knows that he’s more valuable than The Elite, Chris Jericho and all they’re flunkies combined. He’s just too scared to say it.

They had a chance to prove themselves of being needle pushers and failed. AEW desperately needs a new shot of adrenaline. Let the boys figure it out and come to an agreement so they can draw some gotdamn money. Playtime is done with. :birdman:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Punk’s return announcement being considered around upfronts is all you need to know about how the company sees him

Punk being announced at the upfronts would be a footnote at best, especially with the new app launching a week after their upfronts.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Losing track of where I said what, but another important thing about a meeting between Jeristooge/Punk is if anyone is the bridge to patching things up (or at least getting everyone to be civil and work together) between Punk and The Elite, it's Jericho.

You gotta figure with WWE and UFC being in business together now would be appealing to punk. Unfortunately for him he burned too many bridges.

The being owned by Endeavor part is probably more appealing to Punk since they theoretically could give him non-wrestling entertainment outlets to pursue (same could be said for MJF as well). Don't think his bridge to UFC is burned but the only value Punk has to UFC is to troll MMA bros. A WWE reunion would happen for a HOF induction after Vince and Triple H are gone; honestly don't think he'd ever step foot as an active wrestler in a WWE ring again based on age and how long it would take to mend those fences.