“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Seems like he’s playing politics speaking through Dax. Dax sees all those guys every single Wednesday and can say this to their face, why is he saying this on the podcast

Say what to their face? There hasn’t been any name drops; Dax is just saying that Punk wants to return to wrestling and Punk has been open to it on his social media. I don’t know what Dax would tell the locker room. You want him to apologize for Punk’s actions? :heh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If this dude can swallow his pride and admit he fukked up, bring him back. It doesn’t even have to be a public “I’m sorry.” Just be a grown ass man and talk it over with those involved. I’m sure he realized he was an idiot for what he did.

Yea, I don't see Sourpuss Punk doing that.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Say what to their face? There hasn’t been any name drops; Dax is just saying that Punk wants to return to wrestling and Punk has been open to it on his social media. I don’t know what Dax would tell the locker room. You want him to apologize for Punk’s actions? :heh:

Pitch the match to Tony Khan. Be the mediator in person that you’re doing to the public. Unless he’s trying to pressure the Bucks and Kenny to do something through the fans, which would make him more of a bytch since he sees them face to face

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Pitch the match to Tony Khan. Be the mediator in person that you’re doing to the public. Unless he’s trying to pressure the Bucks and Kenny to do something through the fans, which would make him more of a bytch since he sees them face to face

Why would he pitch anything when Punk has been OPEN to returning for weeks? TK and Punk gotta handle their own shyt first before moving forward.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why would he pitch anything when Punk has been OPEN to returning for weeks? TK and Punk gotta handle their own shyt first before moving forward.

Why is he telling the fans this, we can’t make the match, Tony can. They’re bound to do the match by contract if Tony khan says so, so why do this? It sounded from various reports that Punk and TK came to an agreement with him just working with guys he trusts. Not good enough for Punk? Bringing lawyers back to the booking meeting? Worried that arrangement would leave him out of main events?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Not gon lie…CMFTR vs The Elite for All In, and Punk-Omega for All Out :troll:

The same way nobody from the scrum situation not gonna ever come out and talk about that in the public, it’s gonna be the same way Punk’s gonna apologize behind the scenes and make good and blah blah blah. We’re probably not gonna hear anything legit besides what Meltzer or whomever reports. But there’s money there…every fukking body realizes it’s in AEW’s best interest to hash it out and do some business

FTR inserting themselves into this whole thing as Punk’s advocates :mjlol: I could see Jericho telling Punk “I’m not ever putting you over!”:ufdup::russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why is he telling the fans this, we can’t make the match, Tony can. They’re bound to do the match by contract if Tony khan says so, so why do this? It sounded from various reports that Punk and TK came to an agreement with him just working with guys he trusts. Not good enough for Punk? Bringing lawyers back to the booking meeting? Worried that arrangement would leave him out of main events?
Because Dax doesn’t know when to shut the fukk up and it stirs up the pot when this is out in the open. You know that. :what:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
FTR inserting themselves into this like some fukking parasites.

Lol @ giving shyt to cm punk and ftr for playing politics through the media. People want to defend their favorites but there are no good guys. The Reseda executive team are constantly doing passive agressive shyt. As is Jericho and the same for that empty headed fukk Adam Cole. All these people deserve each other.

Not Adam Cole it was Adam Page, Punk actually likes Cole

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because Dax doesn’t know when to shut the fukk up and it stirs up the pot when this is out in the open. You know that. :what:

Of course. But the only realistic way to being Punk back is to have his own universe. He can work the House of Black, he can work with Jay White, he can elevate young guys like he said his first day. If Punk is the heel y’all say, he can make us love Jungle Boy and Sammy. Won’t be in the main event though, so won’t happen

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas getting so triggered about the Punk talk that they started putting spoiler tags around discussing Punk in the AEW thread :pachaha:
fbc5b7468ae139c41fc90d6e6c965f4c.png

fddf6db9cc9fc712f4e497113c7bca77.png