“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

That song in the second story with the welcome sign in the bingo hall is Jericho's New Japan theme from back in the day

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

I would hope in this scenario they are smart enough to know FTR and punk have to be heels. Not tweeners but full on heels, call them team crybabies or whining ass bytches.

In other news what’s the difference between All In and All out? I been watching this company since day one and I’m still confused

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
In other news what’s the difference between All In and All out? I been watching this company since day one and I’m still confused
IIRC it was a rights issue. AEW couldn't use All In because ROH had the rights to the name, so they used All Out as a "replacememt". Once Tony bought ROH, the name was free to use by him.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
IIRC it was a rights issue. AEW couldn't use All In because ROH had the rights to the name, so they used All Out as a "replacememt". Once Tony bought ROH, the name was free to use by him.
Nah, had nothing to do with RoH. Bucks owned the "All In" name from the getgo. They sold it to Tony in 2020. He just decided to use it now.*

Will(Grapsody) is where this info is coming from.

All In was that first event put on by Bucks/Cody and was fully independent. Sold like 10k tix or w/e. Sorta got the ball rolling on AEW being formed. So mostly just sentimental for the longest. All Out was just a reference to that first PPV.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If this dude can swallow his pride and admit he fukked up, bring him back. It doesn’t even have to be a public “I’m sorry.” Just be a grown ass man and talk it over with those involved. I’m sure he realized he was an idiot for what he did.

Seems like he’s playing politics speaking through Dax. Dax sees all those guys every single Wednesday and can say this to their face, why is he saying this on the podcast

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Seems like he’s playing politics speaking through Dax. Dax sees all those guys every single Wednesday and can say this to their face, why is he saying this on the podcast
Messy, that why they are friends, they like to handle their business like women instead of like grown men..

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

fukk a six man tag. Nobody gives a fukk about no six man tags :camby:
FTR inserting themselves into this like some fukking parasites.

Lol @ giving shyt to cm punk and ftr for playing politics through the media. People want to defend their favorites but there are no good guys. The Reseda executive team are constantly doing passive agressive shyt. As is Jericho and the same for that empty headed fukk Adam Cole. All these people deserve each other.