“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Punk’s gotta be coming back if they’re announcing Wembley Stadium for All In 2 and United Center for All Out 2023

He’s gonna have to load up both shows with every possible non WWE name in wrestling

Don't think one (Punk) necessarily has to do with the other (Wembley).

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless Tony Khan runs his “buy all the tickets myself and resell them” play, this is probably not going to be a sell out.

Gonna be lucky to crack 30K

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The money mark booked a 90k stadium with the current roster he has? :skip:

Even with Punk they’d be lucky to get close to a third of its capacity. Are tickets gonna be 5 quid each or whatever the fukk they use over there?
bushlaugh.png

Daps
Punk’s gotta be coming back if they’re announcing Wembley Stadium for All In 2 and United Center for All Out 2023

He’s gonna have to load up both shows with every possible non WWE name in wrestling
I think I'd pay money to see this type of card in a London stadium show 🏟

Main EventCM Punk vs Kenny Omega
AEW World TitleMJF (c) vs Ricky Starks
Streak is on the Line!Jade Cargill (c) vs Mercedes Mone
AEW Ladder Tag Team TitlesFTR (c) vs The Young Bucks vs The Acclaimed
AEW vs NJPWBryan Danielson vs Zack Zabre Jr.
London Street FightJon Moxley vs Drew McIntyre
AEW TNT TitleJay White (c) vs Adam Cole
AEW Women's TitleJamie Hayter (c) vs Britt Baker
AEW vs NJPWSwerve vs Okada

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
The money mark booked a 90k stadium with the current roster he has? :skip:

Even with Punk they’d be lucky to get close to a third of its capacity. Are tickets gonna be 5 quid each or whatever the fukk they use over there?
bushlaugh.png
🤓 The current roster in AEW is the Greatest Professional Roster Of All Time heck we even have Switchblade Jay White, you're just mad he didn't go to WWE

🤓We don't need CM Punk, Kip Sabian vs Anthony Ogogo is A Dream Match that will easily beat Ed Sheeran record at Wembley Stadium.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Meh, they already got like 30k on presales for the stadium I think?I honestly think this Wembley shyt is being overblown. Filling that stadium wouldnt bring it to the "next level". Only a better product will. Plus, I think that would most likely be a PPV match for All Out the next week instead of for All in.
Is Punk big in Europe?
I highly doubt FTR are.

Dirt sheets are saying this All In deal may be a streaming thing for WBD. When they announced the stadium Khan and Cole both said it's to mark the 100th anniversary of Warner Brothers.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Don't think one (Punk) necessarily has to do with the other (Wembley).

I feel like you need every possible name to sell it
I definitely get the ideology behind the latter, makes sense.

But regarding the former, I also feel Wembley could still be a big success in itself, with TK strategically using Punk in particular to make All Out look like just as big of a deal