“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I wish them well..

But when is no longer bad luck breh? :dwillhuh: They do indy spots and get indy spot injuries. They need to train to do those spots more safely or just not do them.

Darius is more injury prone than Dante. This is Dante's first real big injury in his career, which is insane because he's the one doing all the flippy shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Why the fukk is you doing a spot like that for RoH as AEW talent. :gucci:
Damn just noticed that nikka shyt turned all the way back :francis:

TNA has survived. Thats a low bar.

Is AEW thriving currently? That would indicate some level of exponential growth. Which were told is unfair to expect. Where are we locating the goalposts here.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
JR liked and retweeted this :mjlol:
e42d61cea3c7f9560d8cf2e5179b6964.png

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And to think dude put a lot of thought into staying in WWE or leaving for AEW. Once he stayed he got two huge WM main events. In one he made history by bringing Austin back into the ring and in the other one he was a part of watching his brother in wrestling make it.
Also made history the second time by having a tag team title match as a WM main event.

“Did the impossible, then did it twice.” :wow:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Imagine fans in the territory days going "I dont know if I can rock with the Ric Flair story angle. Looks like the venue was only 80% capacity and the ratings didnt look good :francis: "

No one who watched wrestling was on that type of bullshyt in the territory days, they just enjoyed the product. If they didnt enjoy the product, they would stop watching it instead of hatewatching it like a lot of yall do. :mjlol:
boxing fans be saying similar fanboyish stupid shyt

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Jonathan Gresham taking the time to clear the air concerning his falling out with TK

Tony with the real “Cokeboy” energy. My man ain’t got the patience to sit in a dressing room “office” all day while the talent waits in a line outside to see him. Dude has to keep moving. Mr. Grace found out the hard way :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
And to think dude put a lot of thought into staying in WWE or leaving for AEW. Once he stayed he got two huge WM main events. In one he made history by bringing Austin back into the ring and in the other one he was a part of watching his brother in wrestling make it.

I don't think he was ever seriously considering going to AEW. I figured he was using his friends as a way to bump up his contract offer from WWE. Dude is a family man at the end of the day and was always going to take the higher dollar offer.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk’s gotta be coming back if they’re announcing Wembley Stadium for All In 2 and United Center for All Out 2023

He’s gonna have to load up both shows with every possible non WWE name in wrestling