“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
What the hell are you talking about? You are an idiot if you read that and thought "He's implying Punk is scared of Tony".
If someone is trying to mend a situation that you caused, to get your back in AEW, you dont go talking shyt about damn near everyone that has weight in that decision for your return. Khan wants him back, damn near all the top level talent are indifferent or dont want him back.
I don't think he caused a situation, he made a situation public which is different. There were critical failures from the owner not taking control of his company and executives whispering to "reporters" before it's his time to roll around in shyt.

I had confusion earlier just as to who you think somebody is supposed to tip toe around and be beholden to. "Mend a situation" and "Get him back in AEW", who is actually in charge of AEW? If he's brought back without doing any of that shyt with the Bucks bc he's under contract then what?

You know, don't answer, this shyt is weird. From needing group therapy sessions to play fight and make millions, to Phillip almost getting jumped by executives but still wanting to work there, Meltzer emotional and apologizing for being a grown man and "being used". I'm good bro.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't get it. If he was pressured into wrestling while hurt then why not mention it, it's part of the story. Because it "shyts" on AEW?

Seems like if that went into a legal case AEW would get shytted on in court too. So what's the problem?

The guy that hopped around on the same foot saying he was ready to go

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think he caused a situation, he made a situation public which is different. There were critical failures from the owner not taking control of his company and executives whispering to "reporters" before it's his time to roll around in shyt.

I had confusion earlier just as to who you think somebody is supposed to tip toe around and be beholden to. "Mend a situation" and "Get him back in AEW", who is actually in charge of AEW? If he's brought back without doing any of that shyt with the Bucks bc he's under contract then what?

You know, don't answer, this shyt is weird. From needing group therapy sessions to play fight and make millions, to Phillip almost getting jumped by executives but still wanting to work there, Meltzer emotional and apologizing for being a grown man and "being used". I'm good bro.

The lying you and Punk did, especially in your last paragraph is why MJF stopped being on Punk side. If Punk is in the right, you don’t have to lie and say Bucks kicked down steel doors injuring his feral animal. You also don’t have to lie about Punk being jumped by guys that showed up with head of legal.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Punk seems to me to be the type to think before talking, and being meticulous about what/how he says something

So dude saying more than needed in that IG clap back means he just doesn’t give a damn about seriously returning, and/or he’s still harboring some feelings and resentment, even tho he wants to come back

Trips

Superstar
Daps
What the hell do Big Show and Mark Henry do ?

:mjlol:

Every Friday - Mark Henry get his "Buffer Check" ... "Enough with the Talking....IT's Time for your Main Event!!!!"

Collect checks! :mjgrin:

but mostly that

Top Flight has the worst luck.:mjcry:

Hope he's ok.
Them nikkas need to jump over to the PC, get that WWE money and maybe not the injuries. Might actually get some actual traction as a tag team, without fukking injuring themselves all the damn time.