“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
he already pulled him off the A show so Tony Schiavone can go "Ho ho boys, isn't this great!?" and "Have you ever seen anything like that before?!" and add nothing of substance to the match

With the way JR talks about how much harder travel is getting for him, I think his career is starting to sunset.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

lol

Punk fumbled the return to prove Meltzer wrong. He couldve easily just said Dave is a liar and that's not how it happened. Instead he shyt on AEW, said he was being pressured into wrestling while injured and shyt on Mox.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

lol

Punk fumbled the return to prove Meltzer wrong. He couldve easily just said Dave is a liar and that's not how it happened. Instead he shyt on AEW, said he was being pressured into wrestling while injured and shyt on Mox.

I don't get it. If he was pressured into wrestling while hurt then why not mention it, it's part of the story. Because it "shyts" on AEW?

Seems like if that went into a legal case AEW would get shytted on in court too. So what's the problem?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I don't get it. If he was pressured into wrestling while hurt then why not mention it, it's part of the story. Because it "shyts" on AEW?

Seems like if that went into a legal case AEW would get shytted on in court too. So what's the problem?
That's fine............if you dont want to come back to AEW.
If you want to come back and know Khan is working on it, shut up. Dont shyt on Mox/Jericho/Medical Team(or whoever was pressuring you to do the squash).

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That's fine............if you dont want to come back to AEW.
If you want to come back and know Khan is working on it, shut up. Dont shyt on Mox/Jericho/Medical Team(or whoever was pressuring you to do the squash).
Lmao. I think if you think CM Punk or anybody else is scared of "The Wrath of Khan" you're a bigger mark than Tony is

We agree he must want to work there though. Or knows WWE wants nothing to do with him because in any other real world scenario anytime execs of a company come down to fight you, you can usually take the company to court and count millions off it for the rest of your life.

Only in the carny world of wrestling would you stay for more

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think if you think CM Punk or anybody else is scared of "The Wrath of Khan" you're a bigger mark than Tony is
What the hell are you talking about? You are an idiot if you read that and thought "He's implying Punk is scared of Tony".
If someone is trying to mend a situation that you caused, to get your back in AEW, you dont go talking shyt about damn near everyone that has weight in that decision for your return. Khan wants him back, damn near all the top level talent are indifferent or dont want him back.