“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's not hate, it's the truth. If this is what they're shooting for then ok, but when you talk all this shyt about WWE and you are nowhere close to them after 3 years then it's time to rethink the strategy. TNA realized that shyt talking the WWE from 2002-05 was getting them nowhere, so by 2006 they stopped and for 3 years they had continued growth. HOEgan came in trying to relive his last glory days of the 90s and fukked up everything they had built up. If AEW wants to grow then they(tony & JeriKKKho) gotta stop with the constant WWE bashing, because it's basically capped their fanbase & viewership. Their fanbase also has to stop gatekeeping and attacking anyone who is not familiar with the product, because that automatically turns people off to the product.

Thats always been what they're shooting. Honestly I think if ROH was up for sale in 2018 TK would have probably just brought it. It was always the dream of putting a indy smark show on national TV
As for all that other stuff, it goes back to the challenger brand stuff of poking fun of number 1 and trying to be like ECW (which is what TNA tried but they were small and had no uniquness to them other than the X division)
I dont iike it either but that shyt is gonna always happen no matter how lame it comes acorss.

I agree with what you saying though

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Meltzer:

“This is twice that I went through a freakin’ guilt trip. The first time, if you recall, was when he did the quote on Sports Illustrated and he was like, ‘the Young Bucks called Dave Meltzer and blah blah blah about whatever’. Which was a couple of weeks before the big blowup. And then everything happened there, and you all know that I thought, ‘Man, I should have just told him that the Young Bucks had nothing to do with it’.”

“Now do I really believe anything would have happened differently? Probably not, but you just don’t know, and I kind of feel like I was – it wasn’t my job to do it, but it kind of was. Not ‘job’, but I just felt really bad and real guilty, I should have just said, ‘These guys had nothing to do with this’. But whatever.”

“So then this time, I did a message board post, that I really wish I never did because so much has happened since then in so many destructive ways. Not just him. It was somebody just going, ‘One thing we can say was it was all smooth as far the match that he lost to Moxley, the real quick match before he beat him for the title’. And I just kind of said, ‘It really wasn’t that smooth’ because it really wasn’t, there was a lot going on. There was drama and everything.”

“And so then it’s like, he kind of blasted Moxley too a bit, and certainly blasted Jericho, and this was at the time when everyone is trying to… see if you can make up, and make this thing work, and do the best thing for the company. And then this happens which just… how it’s gonna turn out, who the hell knows, but it certainly is never a good time to do that. And Jericho had absolutely nothing to do with this message (board) post. Nor did Moxley. And now it’s like, ‘Ah, god’. I just didn’t like this.”

“Well now we’re at the point where it’s something, and look, the guy’s a draw, or he was a draw, and he may, look he’s the biggest draw in the history of the company, so the guy’s a draw. Historically, is the promoter gonna try to bring him in? Yes. But this situation is unique because things have happened and not everyone’s gonna be happy with it and you’ve gotta get people on the same page, which I always said, they’ve got to get everyone on the same page, if he comes in and everyone is just furious and doesn’t want it, it’s gonna create a lot of unrest in the company, and you don’t want that.”

“People go like, ‘Oh, screw the wrestlers, it’s up to people to make money’. A messed up dressing room is just gonna end up being destructive and people are gonna quit, and there’ll be more issues that’ve happened there that we’ve already seen. So you want the best dressing room.”

“Anyway, I have no idea how this is gonna turn out, but it was probably, I don’t know, if I had anything to do with it, I’m really sorry that I didn’t… you know it’s funny because it makes no difference probably, but if I had just said, ‘This is the story, he was just coming off of an injury and the injury played a part in this in the timing of everything and how it went down’. And if he got mad and said I was a liar at that point, okay, it’s fine. It wasn’t me, but when he said that about the other guys, it was like, that’s not gonna be great for the dressing room. And I sense that a lot. Will they just laugh it off? I don’t know. It’s just something that it’s just sad to me how it all went down.”

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Meltzer:

“This is twice that I went through a freakin’ guilt trip. The first time, if you recall, was when he did the quote on Sports Illustrated and he was like, ‘the Young Bucks called Dave Meltzer and blah blah blah about whatever’. Which was a couple of weeks before the big blowup. And then everything happened there, and you all know that I thought, ‘Man, I should have just told him that the Young Bucks had nothing to do with it’.”

“Now do I really believe anything would have happened differently? Probably not, but you just don’t know, and I kind of feel like I was – it wasn’t my job to do it, but it kind of was. Not ‘job’, but I just felt really bad and real guilty, I should have just said, ‘These guys had nothing to do with this’. But whatever.”

“So then this time, I did a message board post, that I really wish I never did because so much has happened since then in so many destructive ways. Not just him. It was somebody just going, ‘One thing we can say was it was all smooth as far the match that he lost to Moxley, the real quick match before he beat him for the title’. And I just kind of said, ‘It really wasn’t that smooth’ because it really wasn’t, there was a lot going on. There was drama and everything.”

“And so then it’s like, he kind of blasted Moxley too a bit, and certainly blasted Jericho, and this was at the time when everyone is trying to… see if you can make up, and make this thing work, and do the best thing for the company. And then this happens which just… how it’s gonna turn out, who the hell knows, but it certainly is never a good time to do that. And Jericho had absolutely nothing to do with this message (board) post. Nor did Moxley. And now it’s like, ‘Ah, god’. I just didn’t like this.”

“Well now we’re at the point where it’s something, and look, the guy’s a draw, or he was a draw, and he may, look he’s the biggest draw in the history of the company, so the guy’s a draw. Historically, is the promoter gonna try to bring him in? Yes. But this situation is unique because things have happened and not everyone’s gonna be happy with it and you’ve gotta get people on the same page, which I always said, they’ve got to get everyone on the same page, if he comes in and everyone is just furious and doesn’t want it, it’s gonna create a lot of unrest in the company, and you don’t want that.”

“People go like, ‘Oh, screw the wrestlers, it’s up to people to make money’. A messed up dressing room is just gonna end up being destructive and people are gonna quit, and there’ll be more issues that’ve happened there that we’ve already seen. So you want the best dressing room.”

“Anyway, I have no idea how this is gonna turn out, but it was probably, I don’t know, if I had anything to do with it, I’m really sorry that I didn’t… you know it’s funny because it makes no difference probably, but if I had just said, ‘This is the story, he was just coming off of an injury and the injury played a part in this in the timing of everything and how it went down’. And if he got mad and said I was a liar at that point, okay, it’s fine. It wasn’t me, but when he said that about the other guys, it was like, that’s not gonna be great for the dressing room. And I sense that a lot. Will they just laugh it off? I don’t know. It’s just something that it’s just sad to me how it all went down.”

It’s not his job to police the attitude of Phil Brooks. Phil is someone with lifetime beef with his mother and brother so ANYONE dealing with him always leads to the same result. Just like I’d never be too cool with a nikka that don’t take care with his kids, that’s goes with beef with your own mama. That’s too much.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s not his job to police the attitude of Phil Brooks. Phil is someone with lifetime beef with his mother and brother so ANYONE dealing with him always leads to the same result. Just like I’d never be too cool with a nikka that don’t take care with his kids, that’s goes with beef with your own mama. That’s too much.
cotdamn breh, Dave already sad about what he caused and you scolding him for being wrong about being sad too :sadcam: :to:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Damn that dude needs to work on this grammar. shyt gave me a headache reading that post :mjgrin:
Edit: Some of that shyt is cap. Will on Grapsody pod this past saturday just said Kenny and Punk talk and Kenny said he was willing to work with Punk. Will also said Punk told Kenny his issue isnt with him.