“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Do you not remember when people were posting pictures of half empty arenas for WWE shows? It's always a talking point when Raw does a record low rating. When business is dipping for any company, it's gonna be a talking point. People talk about sales in every form of entertainment, remember that Kanye vs 50 "competition" about who was gonna do bigger numbers in the first week? Wayne selling 1 million copies of Carter 3 the first week cemented his status as THE guy of the moment.
No because i dont partake in them silly ass discussions.

How do you think people should talk about a fake sport TV show? Should we pretend its real? Sometimes people are more into the business/strategy side of things just as much, if not more, as the product itself. Just like some people are more interested in the team building/transaction/draft side of sports than the actual games themselves.
Idk, the storylines in the company? the wrestlers? Your sports analogy is trash, because the team building/tans/draft shyt affects the teams directly.

Like I said at first
If your major talking point is "But the RaTINGZ" I know you are vincel on bullshyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Do you not remember when people were posting pictures of half empty arenas for WWE shows? It's always a talking point when Raw does a record low rating. When business is dipping for any company, it's gonna be a talking point. People talk about sales in every form of entertainment, remember that Kanye vs 50 "competition" about who was gonna do bigger numbers in the first week? Wayne selling 1 million copies of Carter 3 the first week cemented his status as THE guy of the moment.

How do you think people should talk about a fake sport TV show? Should we pretend its real? Sometimes people are more into the business/strategy side of things just as much, if not more, as the product itself. Just like some people are more interested in the team building/transaction/draft side of sports than the actual games themselves.

No wonder why I be all clueless and goofy in sports threads, while I'm on some full hardbody gang shyt in the TSC:lupe:.

Wrasslin a serious business on the dead marsupials.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Imagine fans in the territory days going "I dont know if I can rock with the Ric Flair story angle. Looks like the venue was only 80% capacity and the ratings didnt look good :francis: "

No one who watched wrestling was on that type of bullshyt in the territory days, they just enjoyed the product. If they didnt enjoy the product, they would stop watching it instead of hatewatching it like a lot of yall do. :mjlol:

I don’t get it bruh. I stopped watching the E when they starting promoting Hoegan again but idgaf if anyone else enjoying. I saw the last ppv to see if shyt had changed and it actually wasn’t bad I’ll prob watch mania and dip again but I ain’t gonna go in every raw thread shytting on everything non stop these dudes got issues man: :dead:

W all thes streaming services and tons of top quality tv on today you could watch something you enjoy, it’s out there.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes are legit weird they want aew to be hurting so bad :dead: .

Last time wwe was the only company popping we got some of the woat years in wrasslin and this is what thes “fans” want shyt to go back to. That percentage of the neckbesrds that act like that geek Tony fukked their moms or something :hhh:
No you see AEW guys are nerd marks that can never rivial daddy H :mjpls: tony khan soft !

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:mjlol: I bet CM Punk was eating another one of those muffins from Mindy's Bakery. He just strolls his ass down to the bakery, takes a few bites, and then starts talking shyt.
My man standing in line behind him like, “Dude hurry up…trying to get my ass to work!” :martin:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’d be open to a more effort rampage moving to 2 hours on Saturday and it would do well as a 6:00pm show. Even on WWE PPV saturdays like next week, people will already be in mind to watch wrestling and can have both on diff devices. It’s real problem is college football and with a 12 team playoff, more big time teams will have its fans engaged all year.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/3-2...valkyrie-acclaimed-in-action-and-more.968080/

^^^^^^^^^^^
Y'all don't even watch Rampage for one hour, two hours and a different day/time slot won't save you. Thread barely at two pages
I’d be open to a more effort rampage moving to 2 hours on Saturday and it would do well as a 6:00pm show. Even on WWE PPV saturdays like next week, people will already be in mind to watch wrestling and can have both on diff devices. It’s real problem is college football and with a 12 team playoff, more big time teams will have its fans engaged all year.
WWE is a publicly traded company, can I check the stock market on Monday for AEW yes or no?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Y'all don't even watch Rampage for one hour, two hours and a different day/time slot won't save you. Thread barely at two pages
giphy.gif