“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Punk more likely to go wrestle Orlando Jordan in Germany than to ever work in AEW or WWE again, I understand the importance of those metrics in a macro sense, but you’re far overstating one man’s impact on those numbers to craft your agenda. Punk was the reason numbers dropped so why would I give him extra credit?

Bruh I wasn't speaking about CM Punk or anything specific with that post, just the overall mentality of why I think talking ratings/tickets/etc matter when discussing pro wrestling instead of only "I like this, I don't like this"

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You have half the name I have on TSC in less time. You catch up to me. Most of the influential veterans in both WWE and AEW want Punk the fukk out and I typed in super detail as to why. I won the argument long ago. It wasn’t a one hitter quitter like I gave Baller yesterday but I made your point look dumb as fukk. You’ll always be out of your depth with me. Accept it

everything okay at home breh?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Alvarez implies Punk is being paranoid and clears Jericho and the bucks of any wrong doing. :skip:

What a swerve, it was FTR throwing dirt on Punk all along :troll:

So Alvarez says the way they report is they find the strongest narrative on the internet, then ask some talents if they have also heard the story, whether it's from internet manifested by fans or otherwise, then that is their confirmation that it's real and actually happened, and are free to report it officially on their timelines.

Most hack reporting I've ever seen.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Dudes are legit weird they want aew to be hurting so bad :dead: .

Last time wwe was the only company popping we got some of the woat years in wrasslin and this is what thes “fans” want shyt to go back to. That percentage of the neckbesrds that act like that geek Tony fukked their moms or something :hhh:

Instead of one trash wrestling company we've got two trash wrestling companies...who gives a shyt :yeshrug:

Some people don't like your fav wrestling company....get over it.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Instead of one trash wrestling company we've got two trash wrestling companies...who gives a shyt :yeshrug:

Some people don't like your fav wrestling company....get over it.

So you don’t like any of the wrasslin you watch yet you on here posting all day about how much you dislike it. Grown man activities for sure. Peak neckbeard hatte watching in 2 categories :wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
TV ratings, PPV buys and (most importantly in past days) ticket sales are how all wrestling has been judged forever, not just AEW. That's been the effective measure for what is working in the company and what isn't since the territory days. Why wouldn't people discuss that across the board? It's not an AEW thing
Dont try to play that game. nikkas bring up all that shyt just to shyt on AEW. If you are a fan of the product, you dont really gaf about the ratings/ppv buys/tix sales. It's toxic tribalism shyt, the same way console war nikkas use console sales numbers to "win" an argument.

If your major talking point is "But the RaTINGZ" I know you are vincel on bullshyt.
What lame ass nikka gives a fukk about ticket sales if they not running the company? How does any of that effect your enjoyment of the product on your tv?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
So you don’t like any of the wrasslin you watch yet you on here posting all day about how much you dislike it. Grown man activities for sure. Peak neckbeard hatte watching in 2 categories :wow:

I enjoy chopping it up about wrestling on this site....beats watching the shyt :yeshrug:

Sorry me not liking AEW offends you so much.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Imagine fans in the territory days going "I dont know if I can rock with the Ric Flair story angle. Looks like the venue was only 80% capacity and the ratings didnt look good :francis: "

No one who watched wrestling was on that type of bullshyt in the territory days, they just enjoyed the product. If they didnt enjoy the product, they would stop watching it instead of hatewatching it like a lot of yall do. :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Phil back with a banger from the couch. The man's bring more attention to AEW in the sheets, yet folks pretending his miserable ass didn't draw.

And I hate the old cocksucker, but let's not bullshyt when Phil works the IWC and comes back to a Dub event because "CM POINK":krs:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Imagine fans in the territory days going "I dont know if I can rock with the Ric Flair story angle. Looks like the venue was only 80% capacity and the ratings didnt look good :francis: "

No one who watched wrestling was on that type of bullshyt in the territory days, they just enjoyed the product. If they didnt enjoy the product, they would stop watching it instead of hatewatching it like a lot of yall do. :mjlol:

So much this. I treat wrestling like a former weed head, being around weed heads just to realize why he stopped smoking in the first place.

Imagine me hate watching from the tree, when I can piggyback off of GIFs, TSC, reddit and clips like a real marsupial do:wow:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Dont try to play that game. nikkas bring up all that shyt just to shyt on AEW. If you are a fan of the product, you dont really gaf about the ratings/ppv buys/tix sales. It's toxic tribalism shyt, the same way console war nikkas use console sales numbers to "win" an argument.

If your major talking point is "But the RaTINGZ" I know you are vincel on bullshyt.
What lame ass nikka gives a fukk about ticket sales if they not running the company? How does any of that effect your enjoyment of the product on your tv?

Do you not remember when people were posting pictures of half empty arenas for WWE shows? It's always a talking point when Raw does a record low rating. When business is dipping for any company, it's gonna be a talking point. People talk about sales in every form of entertainment, remember that Kanye vs 50 "competition" about who was gonna do bigger numbers in the first week? Wayne selling 1 million copies of Carter 3 the first week cemented his status as THE guy of the moment.

How do you think people should talk about a fake sport TV show? Should we pretend its real? Sometimes people are more into the business/strategy side of things just as much, if not more, as the product itself. Just like some people are more interested in the team building/transaction/draft side of sports than the actual games themselves.