“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn that dude needs to work on this grammar. shyt gave me a headache reading that post :mjgrin:
Edit: Some of that shyt is cap. Will on Grapsody pod this past saturday just said Kenny and Punk talk and Kenny said he was willing to work with Punk. Will also said Punk told Kenny his issue isnt with him.

The transcriber either got lazy or wanted a diff narrative because Wade started going back and forth on the MJF part and that wasn’t included here.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The transcriber either got lazy or wanted a diff narrative because Wade started going back and forth on the MJF part and that wasn’t included here.
gonna try and find the part about Punk/Kenny from the pod. shyt a 3hr long episode tho :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Keller reporting that Omega and Punk have heat contradicts the Fightful report and MJF is a bit of surprise cause hes been dropping hints on Punk and praised him off hand after the brawl out about their work

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Keller reporting that Omega and Punk have heat contradicts the Fightful report and MJF is a bit of surprise cause hes been dropping hints on Punk and praised him off hand after the brawl out about their work

MJF is/was a Punk superstan but he took a shot at Punk after an episode of Dynamite

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I can believe MJF feels a way about Punk taking the steam out of his big return on all out, and I can believe MJF thinks Punk felt a way about MJF getting cheered over Punk winning the title that night. Half the AEW audience are guys that loved CM Punk and followed him every step of the way that now hates him

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Meltzer:

“This is twice that I went through a freakin’ guilt trip. The first time, if you recall, was when he did the quote on Sports Illustrated and he was like, ‘the Young Bucks called Dave Meltzer and blah blah blah about whatever’. Which was a couple of weeks before the big blowup. And then everything happened there, and you all know that I thought, ‘Man, I should have just told him that the Young Bucks had nothing to do with it’.”

“Now do I really believe anything would have happened differently? Probably not, but you just don’t know, and I kind of feel like I was – it wasn’t my job to do it, but it kind of was. Not ‘job’, but I just felt really bad and real guilty, I should have just said, ‘These guys had nothing to do with this’. But whatever.”

“So then this time, I did a message board post, that I really wish I never did because so much has happened since then in so many destructive ways. Not just him. It was somebody just going, ‘One thing we can say was it was all smooth as far the match that he lost to Moxley, the real quick match before he beat him for the title’. And I just kind of said, ‘It really wasn’t that smooth’ because it really wasn’t, there was a lot going on. There was drama and everything.”

“And so then it’s like, he kind of blasted Moxley too a bit, and certainly blasted Jericho, and this was at the time when everyone is trying to… see if you can make up, and make this thing work, and do the best thing for the company. And then this happens which just… how it’s gonna turn out, who the hell knows, but it certainly is never a good time to do that. And Jericho had absolutely nothing to do with this message (board) post. Nor did Moxley. And now it’s like, ‘Ah, god’. I just didn’t like this.”

“Well now we’re at the point where it’s something, and look, the guy’s a draw, or he was a draw, and he may, look he’s the biggest draw in the history of the company, so the guy’s a draw. Historically, is the promoter gonna try to bring him in? Yes. But this situation is unique because things have happened and not everyone’s gonna be happy with it and you’ve gotta get people on the same page, which I always said, they’ve got to get everyone on the same page, if he comes in and everyone is just furious and doesn’t want it, it’s gonna create a lot of unrest in the company, and you don’t want that.”

“People go like, ‘Oh, screw the wrestlers, it’s up to people to make money’. A messed up dressing room is just gonna end up being destructive and people are gonna quit, and there’ll be more issues that’ve happened there that we’ve already seen. So you want the best dressing room.”

“Anyway, I have no idea how this is gonna turn out, but it was probably, I don’t know, if I had anything to do with it, I’m really sorry that I didn’t… you know it’s funny because it makes no difference probably, but if I had just said, ‘This is the story, he was just coming off of an injury and the injury played a part in this in the timing of everything and how it went down’. And if he got mad and said I was a liar at that point, okay, it’s fine. It wasn’t me, but when he said that about the other guys, it was like, that’s not gonna be great for the dressing room. And I sense that a lot. Will they just laugh it off? I don’t know. It’s just something that it’s just sad to me how it all went down.”

I cant stand this guy anymore. If you had two chances to tell this dude you didnt get info from the Bucks or clarify your stance especially how much interest you have in this company where your objectivety is out the window just do it, dont be crying on the radio about it:francis:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I cant stand this guy anymore. If you had two chances to tell this dude you didnt get info from the Bucks or clarify your stance especially how much interest you have in this company where your objectivety is out the window just do it, dont be crying on the radio about it:francis:

Should have taken a cue from SRS who said point blank a couple times the Bucks and Omega weren't his sources.

I can believe MJF feels a way about Punk taking the steam out of his big return on all out, and I can believe MJF thinks Punk felt a way about MJF getting cheered over Punk winning the title that night. Half the AEW audience are guys that loved CM Punk and followed him every step of the way that now hates him

MJF complaining is really rich given he did the same thing to Wardlow at the previous PPV.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I always thought the working with pricks part was the boderline Kayfabe and I've seen the reports before that he was surprised by MJF being cheered but Im like how is that possible lol
Also after brawl out there seem to be things that felt like there wasnt any heat (paraphrasing him, praising him in the Helwani interview etc)