“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Alvarez: “A lot of people have said CM Punk should just come back and work with the Bucks and Kenny Omega and make a lot of money. I’ve been telling these people for months, it’s not that easy. Who’s going to make money off of this? This is not WWE. Everybody is not under a downside guarantee. Nobody gets bonuses for house shows. Nobody gets bonuses for pay per views. There are zero bonuses. Everybody is under a guaranteed contract. If CM Punk and the Young Bucks work together and business explodes, they make zero money. Maybe when it’s time to re-sign they can get a better deal. Then you got the bigger issue. None of these people like each other or want to work together. They want nothing to do with each other. Forget anyone’s side. The fact of the matter is the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, Chris Jericho, Jon Moxley, all of these guys are very well liked within the company. People love working with them. Forget any reporters. All of these people are getting buried. I don’t think CM Punk is coming back. If he comes back a lot of people aren’t going to be happy to see him.”

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I’m sports entertained :mjgrin:

Mox is one of those dudes that just doesn't translate on podcasts/shoot/shooting the shyt podcasts. It might be a bit better cause it's his wife, but I'm still thinking he will be awkward unless he goes full "work shoot" and just promos the whole show.

Like Gallows/Anderson haven't listened in years, but they were really fun to listen to as just shooting the shyt on their Good Brothers pod, but you put them on pretty much any TV show outside of Japan and god they trash.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If by his own admission he didn’t even report the full context then he wasn’t even being a reporter, especially when it was shared during seemingly an argument on his message board :snoop:
And he also admits he withheld information about one of the biggest stories of 2022 :dead:

The only way you can justify doing something like this is if you are protecting a source so you can continue to get good shyt later but Dave basically just explained he doesn't want to ruffle feathers in AEW because he wants people to get along :mjlol:

Happiest guy about this gotta be SRS :pachaha:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FsTgyPtWAAIZZKo

:mjlol: