“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That is why Tony should bring him back. I think he should be brought back because punk feuding with the young bucks is going to be more compelling/entertaining than any angle tony can come up with on his own based on his track record thus far.
That I agree with. Just say that, leave the ratings/tix sale arguments to the nikkas that just hate AEW.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Former AEW World Champion CM Punk sparked controversy on the internet when he posted and deleted a social media post, claiming he wasn’t cleared to wrestle Jon Moxley when he returned to the ring on AEW Dynamite for a title unification match. Among his claims was that Moxley refused to lose to him. He also called Chris Jericho “a liar and a stooge.”

Booker T weighed in on the issue yesterday on his Hall of Fame podcast, taking CM Punk to task for his “childish” behavior. Below are some highlights (via WrestlingInc.com):

Booker T on CM Punk’s social media post: “One thing about insider information and stuff like that, brother, it just goes to show me what this business is. Where you’re talking about the business, and giving all of the insider information to the fans that watch. They’re the ones that’re writing your check. That’s the dumbest thing I could ever imagine in my life! Certain terms being used in that little soliloquy… It just amazes me how childish these guys really are.”

His defense of Chris Jericho: “[Chris Jericho is] the most professional guy in that company thus far.”

What he thinks about Punk’s Instagram post: “the [most] childish thing I’ve ever seen in my life, as far as a 44-year-old man talking on [Instagram].”

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
tJdPb90.gif

Where them AEW names at my guy? Go on I know you can do this. Who in the AEW lockerroom doesn't fukk with Punk?

So Punk has known static with Jericho, Mox, Omega, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Adam Page, Matt Hardy. Bryan Danielson has been on good terms with Punk but also we’re side by side with Jericho and Mox in the post brawl out meeting. How many veterans that mean anything in AEW that are NOT incredibly close with any of the names I mentioned in this post?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is people act like Punk is some primadona for standing up for himself and not being afraid to push back on the bullshyt that runs through the company.

He's only one of a handful of AEW talent who have the stroke and rep to actually stand up and not accept everything that goes on in the company like he's some happy go lucky mark.

The only other people who are at that status are The Elite who are literally company men, Moxley who is just happy to go out every week and disgrace himself by running razors across his forehead in matches against main eventers to jobbers, Jericho who is just playing everyone against eachother and pulling the strings on the money mark, and Danielson who's CTE mush brain is just happy to go out there and wrestle in meaningless matches against indie darlings and vanilla midgets.

Is Punk an a$$hole? Of course he is. But just because he isn't afraid to push back on Tony Yayo's dumb ideas or confront The Elite and Jericho on their backstage politicin doesn't mean he's a "lockerroom cancer" :comeon:

Thats cool and all, but CM Punks outspokenness and power lead to what in AEW? His run wasn't terrible, but it was mediocre. He didn't actually get guys over like Cody and Jericho did. Not just work with them, but elevate them when they were nothing. None of his feuds or matches were special. The MJF feud had some good promos, then the matches didn't hit. His run, in ring, was worse than Jerichos in AEW.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So Punk has known static with Jericho, Mox, Omega, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Adam Page, Matt Hardy. Bryan Danielson has been on good terms with Punk but also we’re side by side with Jericho and Mox in the post brawl out meeting. How many veterans that mean anything in AEW that are NOT incredibly close with any of the names I mentioned in this post?
You could probably lump the whole BCC in there with the "not liking punk crowd", with him apparently shytting on William Regal when he came to AEW. Called him hatch's stooge or something :mjlol:
Punk is an idiot. Regal helped a lot of ppl in nxt.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Damn you've had 5-6 chances to name a name and still haven't. But I have faith in you that you're gonna get it next time. I look forward to finally seeing it.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That I agree with. Just say that, leave the ratings/tix sale arguments to the nikkas that just hate AEW.

TV ratings, PPV buys and (most importantly in past days) ticket sales are how all wrestling has been judged forever, not just AEW. That's been the effective measure for what is working in the company and what isn't since the territory days. Why wouldn't people discuss that across the board? It's not an AEW thing

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn you've had 5-6 chances to name a name and still haven't. But I have faith in you that you're gonna get it next time. I look forward to finally seeing it.

You have half the name I have on TSC in less time. You catch up to me. Most of the influential veterans in both WWE and AEW want Punk the fukk out and I typed in super detail as to why. I won the argument long ago. It wasn’t a one hitter quitter like I gave Baller yesterday but I made your point look dumb as fukk. You’ll always be out of your depth with me. Accept it

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
TV ratings, PPV buys and (most importantly in past days) ticket sales are how all wrestling has been judged forever, not just AEW. That's been the effective measure for what is working in the company and what isn't since the territory days. Why wouldn't people discuss that across the board? It's not an AEW thing

Punk more likely to go wrestle Orlando Jordan in Germany than to ever work in AEW or WWE again, I understand the importance of those metrics in a macro sense, but you’re far overstating one man’s impact on those numbers to craft your agenda. Punk was the reason numbers dropped so why would I give him extra credit?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Mox bum ass was trying to give him a Rocky 3 comeback they could have set up training vids etc as promos w him specifically working on counters and pushing weights n shyt for the comeback but this too cool for school cac can’t even be bother to watch Rocky to understand. :dead:

He would rather think everybody out to get him.