“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The reality is people act like Punk is some primadona for standing up for himself and not being afraid to push back on the bullshyt that runs through the company.

He's only one of a handful of AEW talent who have the stroke and rep to actually stand up and not accept everything that goes on in the company like he's some happy go lucky mark.

The only other people who are at that status are The Elite who are literally company men, Moxley who is just happy to go out every week and disgrace himself by running razors across his forehead in matches against main eventers to jobbers, Jericho who is just playing everyone against eachother and pulling the strings on the money mark, and Danielson who's CTE mush brain is just happy to go out there and wrestle in meaningless matches against indie darlings and vanilla midgets.

Is Punk an a$$hole? Of course he is. But just because he isn't afraid to push back on Tony Yayo's dumb ideas or confront The Elite and Jericho on their backstage politicin doesn't mean he's a "lockerroom cancer" :comeon:

Like John Cena (and probably HHH said), he only wants change if CM Punk is on top. A 45 year old wrestler’s job is to put young talent over, not refuse to job to a guy that gotta be on top going forward in the future. Punk didn’t want to create a better future for the business as an alternative to HHH, he wanted to BE HHH. What would be the difference between Punk coming back now and Hogan returning in 05-06?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Alvarez implies Punk is being paranoid and clears Jericho and the bucks of any wrong doing. :skip:

This dumb mf just said he based his reporting on what he was hearing from AEW fans :mjlol: :dead:

You couldn't make this shyt up.:pachaha:

And these clowns pushing this "but but the Bucks and Jericho didn't tell us anything" agenda like the #1 rule in journalism isn't never reveal your sources.

Not that these embarrassing mfs have any journalistic integrity

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
That locker room don’t give a fukk about Punk. What do you think Roman, KO, Seth, AJ thinks about working with Punk? If it’s the exact same as Jericho, Mox, Hangman then use your common sense.

Show me the receipts.

Outside of the EVPs and their buddies and bum ass Mox and Jeristooge who are all posistioned better with Punk gone, who is shytting on Punk? Give me the list of names who have confirmed he is a lockerroom cancer.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show me the receipts.

Outside of the EVPs and their buddies and bum ass Mox and Jeristooge who are all posistioned better with Punk gone, who is shytting on Punk? Give me the list of names who have confirmed he is a lockerroom cancer.

Punk was the reason Roman got booed in the first place “Make Roman really strong” along with spicy comments a couple years ago. Kevin Owens is incredibly close with the Bucks and introduced then to Cody, and Punk shyt on him coming up (T shirt gate) Seth apparently has similar stories when he said nobody there wanted Punk back. Punk and AJ has had beef longer than Punk and Jericho and AJ is also incredibly close to the Bucks. Show YOUR receipts, straw man.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Punk was the reason Roman got booed in the first place “Make Roman really strong” along with spicy comments a couple years ago. Kevin Owens is incredibly close with the Bucks and introduced then to Cody, and Punk shyt on him coming up (T shirt gate) Seth apparently has similar stories when he said nobody there wanted Punk back. Punk and AJ has had beef longer than Punk and Jericho and AJ is also incredibly close to the Bucks. Show YOUR receipts, straw man.

tJdPb90.gif

Where them AEW names at my guy? Go on I know you can do this. Who in the AEW lockerroom doesn't fukk with Punk?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This dumb mf just said he based his reporting on what he was hearing from AEW fans :mjlol: :dead:

You couldn't make this shyt up.:pachaha:

And these clowns pushing this "but but the Bucks and Jericho didn't tell us anything" agenda like the #1 rule in journalism isn't never reveal your sources.

Not that these embarrassing mfs have any journalistic integrity

Funny you mention this because Sean Ross Sapp said the same thing the other day.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny you mention this because Sean Ross Sapp said the same thing the other day.

Punk has been the same paranoid fukk for decades. He probably thinks Chris Jericho is “jealous” and wanted to sabotage his spot. Even though Jericho is the biggest star to ever lose to Punk. Go figure