“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The reality is people act like Punk is some primadona for standing up for himself and not being afraid to push back on the bullshyt that runs through the company.

He's only one of a handful of AEW talent who have the stroke and rep to actually stand up and not accept everything that goes on in the company like he's some happy go lucky mark.

The only other people who are at that status are The Elite who are literally company men, Moxley who is just happy to go out every week and disgrace himself by running razors across his forehead in matches against main eventers to jobbers, Jericho who is just playing everyone against eachother and pulling the strings on the money mark, and Danielson who's CTE mush brain is just happy to go out there and wrestle in meaningless matches against indie darlings and vanilla midgets.

Is Punk an a$$hole? Of course he is. But just because he isn't afraid to push back on Tony Yayo's dumb ideas or confront The Elite and Jericho on their backstage politicin doesn't mean he's a "lockerroom cancer" :comeon:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The reality is people act like Punk is some primadona for standing up for himself and not being afraid to push back on the bullshyt that runs through the company.

He's only one of a handful of AEW talent who have the stroke and rep to actually stand up and not accept everything that goes on in the company like he's some happy go lucky mark.

The only other people who are at that status are The Elite who are literally company men, Moxley who is just happy to go out every week and disgrace himself by running razors across his forehead in matches against main eventers to jobbers, Jericho who is just playing everyone against eachother and pulling the strings on the money mark, and Danielson who's CTE mush brain is just happy to go out there and wrestle in meaningless matches against indie darlings and vanilla midgets.

Is Punk an a$$hole? Of course he is. But just because he isn't afraid to push back on Tony Yayo's dumb ideas or confront The Elite and Jericho on their backstage politicin doesn't mean he's a "lockerroom cancer" :comeon:
If 95% of the locker room has a problem with you, You’re the problem.

I still hope to see him back on TV as a heel as I think it would make for unbelievable TV.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If 95% of the locker room has a problem with you, You’re the problem.

I still hope to see him back on TV as a heel as I think it would make for unbelievable TV.

Go on name that 95% who have a problem with him.

Every name.

Silkk

Daps
A couple people have rode with Punk on this, saying he was mad helpful whenever they asked for advice.

Just looks different when the top dogs dont like you.
Yeah, There's like 3 or four people not counting the divas. FTR and I think Hobbs/Starks have been positive about him.

But EVERYBODY else in the mens locker room seems to dislike the mofo. I thought him and Mox would've been cool considering Punk is tight with Renee but I guess not.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yeah, There's like 3 or four people not counting the divas. FTR and I think Hobbs/Starks have been positive about him.

But EVERYBODY else in the mens locker room seems to dislike the mofo. I thought him and Mox would've been cool considering Punk is tight with Renee but I guess not.

Nah nah nah don't think you're gonna get away with this weak shyt.

Name the wrestlers who Punk has a problem with. 95% is a big number breh, I'm sure you can name some names :jbhmm:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dont know man, I cant say this is a dying company. They might not be blowing up like 96 WCW but as far as being that number 2 viable promotion with a base they seem to have that figured out with an specific viwership range

I wanna hate but I cant
It's not hate, it's the truth. If this is what they're shooting for then ok, but when you talk all this shyt about WWE and you are nowhere close to them after 3 years then it's time to rethink the strategy. TNA realized that shyt talking the WWE from 2002-05 was getting them nowhere, so by 2006 they stopped and for 3 years they had continued growth. HOEgan came in trying to relive his last glory days of the 90s and fukked up everything they had built up. If AEW wants to grow then they(tony & JeriKKKho) gotta stop with the constant WWE bashing, because it's basically capped their fanbase & viewership. Their fanbase also has to stop gatekeeping and attacking anyone who is not familiar with the product, because that automatically turns people off to the product.

Silkk

Daps
Nah nah nah don't think you're gonna get away with this weak shyt.

Name the wrestlers who Punk has a problem with. 95% is a big number breh, I'm sure you can name some names :jbhmm:
Google "AEW Roster"

Subtract the divas, FTR, and Starks/Hobbs and there you have it :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
nikka its 5am......You think im about to name off 97 different wrestlers? :dahell:

bXtKo.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It's funny saying you dont give a shyt about the attitude of Punk, but damn near your whole argument for having Punk join AEW is cause he will boost ratings/tix. Why the hell would you give a shyt about the ratings and tix. You not making no money off this :why:
That is why Tony should bring him back. I think he should be brought back because punk feuding with the young bucks is going to be more compelling/entertaining than any angle tony can come up with on his own based on his track record thus far.