“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Punk has attitude problems backstage
Punk complains about politics
Punk says company puts themselves before the health of his body

He stuck in an infinite loop, no matter what company, but at least he standing up for himself in all of those aspects, whether right or wrong, so I still respect it somewhat.

We just missing "AEW sent me legal letter docking my pay on April and I's anniversary" to make the cypher complete

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Probably the most interesting thing on the Fightful thing. Kenny seems cool with everything :manny:
78becbf5bb3a1f6a67fbedb8ca2c3868.png

Mox and Punk part
d70286e03d45741c26c16bb951b76ca8.png

Rest of it is mostly rehash.

2b6e4da0ad62cdf6af1edd9148597a4c.png

f3618a62f27a7283778b684b8a5f384a.png
“Those in AEW believe that if things came down to a "Moxley or Punk" situation, that AEW would pick Moxley in that decision.”

:why:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Something doesn't click with that one though. Mox didn't want to lose to him but he did a clean job at the PPV. I guess the issue was that Mox didn't want to be 0-1 against Punk? The phrasing on that IG post was weird, he can't say Mox refused to job when he literally did it. Also, I don't buy for a second no one had ever refused to do a job to Punk, specially in WWE :mjlol:

That’s what I’m saying. He just wanted the even stevens. Though I have seen some places Say they still weren’t sure if the All Out main event was gonna happen but it was weird.
As for ppl never refusing to job to him. I can’t think of a situation where they would. The times he lost when maybe should have (fall 2011 and 2013) it was always the plan for him to lose as opposed to he was supposed to go over

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He gotta come back though......Mofo is a LIGHTNING ROD for attention/publicity/etc.

Look at how much we been talking about AEW on a Thursday and a Friday. 90% of it is about CM Punk and not the fire ass Main Event that Omega and Vikingo just had.
People weren't going to talk about that regardless of the Punk news. :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The leverage is on AEW right now with Forbidden Door 2 selling out and the Vikingo-Omega show popping a rating and thats tough for Punk but it'll depend on how it does over the months and weeks

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I really feel that Punk legitimately wanted Omega to be one of the guys he’d eventually wrestle in AEW.

And as much as could be made about Punk, his attitude, etc…guys like Jericho (definitely), Mox, the Young Fukks, and Hangman seem like they might’ve lowkey already had their minds made up about Punk even before dealing with him in one way or another

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
People mentioning punks negative attitude like I'm supposed to give a shyt. I don't care about the work environment or morale in AEW as.long as it's entertaining and right now its not.
It's funny saying you dont give a shyt about the attitude of Punk, but damn near your whole argument for having Punk join AEW is cause he will boost ratings/tix. Why the hell would you give a shyt about the ratings and tix. You not making no money off this :why:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The leverage is on AEW right now with Forbidden Door 2 selling out and the Vikingo-Omega show popping a rating and thats tough for Punk but it'll depend on how it does over the months and weeks
Next week they'll drop back into the 800k range and they'll still be in half empty arenas for Dynamite, meanwhile Tony still has to pay Punk his salary until he's released. I'd say Punk is still firmly in the driver's seat here.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Next week they'll drop back into the 800k range and they'll still be in half empty arenas for Dynamite, meanwhile Tony still has to pay Punk his salary until he's released. I'd say Punk is still firmly in the driver's seat here.

I dont know man, I cant say this is a dying company. They might not be blowing up like 96 WCW but as far as being that number 2 viable promotion with a base they seem to have that figured out with an specific viwership range

I wanna hate but I cant