“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
I do not see it that Mox is being a sh1t starter and I think (although might not be correct) had a rightful position for him on the situation described. I also don't blame Punk either.

The blame goes to snowman on letting a non journalist, who doesn't work for you, be arguably a face for your company. Pre AEW, I knew about Meltzer, but I never thought he influenced fans like he does today with AEW. And that happened because Khan let it happen, and many of their faces like the Bucks and Omega and Jericho, keep lending this man credibility and seem they have no problem to stroke his ego.

Meltzer is the direct problem, but Khan and the young clowns/Omega/Jericho are the people that allowed it to happen. And that's how you have a sh1t locker room

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
t seen Rocky" seems
You forgetting that he said he "chose" AEW? It's easy to choose when there's no offer from the other company.

How is making the company and the owner look completely reckless a work? What good does this do the company?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If he gets out of his contract then he should just wrestle overseas and get a nice run to at least retire on a more positive note.
….and let it all lead up to Haitch finally giving a “Paul Heyman Guy” his main event match at Wrestlemania in good ol’ Philly :troll:

Can’t wait to see the closeups of some of the Superstars in the audience during Punk’s HOF speech :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
….and let it all lead up to Haitch finally giving a “Paul Heyman Guy” his main event match at Wrestlemania in good ol’ Philly :troll:

Can’t wait to see the closeups of some of the Superstars in the audience during Punk’s HOF speech :mjlol:

Punk's HOF speech will make Michael Jordan's HOF speech look graceful and humble.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CM Punk's AEW run barely affected the quality of the show imo. It was almost never bad, but almost nothing was great either.

As far as making new stars and putting guys over, Cody and Jericho did more in their runs than Punk, easy. I can't think of a single guy that Punk really put over and gave shine to in their match that wasn't already made, like Jericho did with Darby on one of those first dynamite episodes, or Cody did with MJFs storylines.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I do not see it that Mox is being a sh1t starter and I think (although might not be correct) had a rightful position for him on the situation described. I also don't blame Punk either.

The blame goes to snowman on letting a non journalist, who doesn't work for you, be arguably a face for your company. Pre AEW, I knew about Meltzer, but I never thought he influenced fans like he does today with AEW. And that happened because Khan let it happen, and many of their faces like the Bucks and Omega and Jericho, keep lending this man credibility and seem they have no problem to stroke his ego.

Meltzer is the direct problem, but Khan and the young clowns/Omega/Jericho are the people that allowed it to happen. And that's how you have a sh1t locker room
Tony is also to blame for listening to Mox and just going with whatever dumb idea he has. It was said during the build to All Out and remains true today.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
CM Punk's AEW run barely affected the quality of the show imo. It was almost never bad, but almost nothing was great either.

As far as making new stars and putting guys over, Cody and Jericho did more in their runs than Punk, easy. I can't think of a single guy that Punk really put over and gave shine to in their match that wasn't already made, like Jericho did with Darby on one of those first dynamite episodes, or Cody did with MJFs storylines.
Punk spots were the most watched before he got hurt. The return on AEW TV should be their second highest # besides debut so if nothing was great then AEW hasn't had a single great thing since the debut episode

You need programs to make stars, stories fleshed out over multiple weeks that keeps the audience hooked. That's the booker's job, can't put it all on Phillip, he wrestled programs with Darby and Hobbs with zero follow through. But truth be told he shouldn't have come in happy and lucky wanting to wrestle smaller names, that's how they dropped the ball with him in the first place.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mox is in with Jericho and the Elite now huh. Everyone hates Punk and is out to get him. New decade, new names, same bullshyt

I didnt say that, I just said people are clutching their pearls cause he mentioned their favs.
He didnt even diss Mox, just said he didnt wanna lose to him which was the reports in August and why he pitched the TV match

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk spots were the most watched before he got hurt. The return on AEW TV should be their second highest # besides debut so if nothing was great then AEW hasn't had a single great thing since the debut episode

You need programs to make stars, stories fleshed out over multiple weeks that keeps the audience hooked. That's the booker's job, can't put it all on Phillip, he wrestled programs with Darby and Hobbs with zero follow through. But truth be told he shouldn't have come in happy and lucky wanting to wrestle smaller names, that's how they dropped the ball with him in the first place.

Hey man Jericho made Action Andretti :ufdup::mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I didnt say that, I just said people are clutching their pearls cause he mentioned their favs.
He didnt even diss Mox, just said he didnt wanna lose to him which was the reports in August and why he pitched the TV match
Something doesn't click with that one though. Mox didn't want to lose to him but he did a clean job at the PPV. I guess the issue was that Mox didn't want to be 0-1 against Punk? The phrasing on that IG post was weird, he can't say Mox refused to job when he literally did it. Also, I don't buy for a second no one had ever refused to do a job to Punk, specially in WWE :mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
How has Punk never seen a Rocky movie??? :dahell:

It's probably one of those things he's aware of, but he's never actually sat down and watched. He most likely knows who Rocky and Apollo are, but if you told him to quote something from the movies, he wouldn't be able to.

Rocky is mainstream, so I could see him not watching it. Punk is the type of person to say Rocky V should've won an Oscar if he saw it.

I actually saw Rocky V last year. It has a weird ending and it probably shouldn't have been made, but it wasn't a trash movie.

I was laughing when Robert was ignoring Rocky and Rocky didn't get it. He was just like, "What's wrong, I thought the deal was......you and I were supposed to be real close, you know what I'm saying?" :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only inflammatory thing here is the idea Tony got someone to fight who wasn’t yet fully cleared and I’m reminded he let Matt Hardy continue to wrestle concussed so AEW fans might wanna pause on defending him on that

I believe Punk was cleared by the time he did it, and he was saying they wanted the squash earlier in the summer. It’s Tony fault for not letting go of the summer of punk stuff