“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even like Mox bum ass but let’s not act like he ain’t leave because his booking was shyt. :mjlol:

Get shots in your ass on national television brehs :hhh:

Trash promos talking about Roman’s cancer and shyt :hhh:

Mox is trash but I’ll watch him all day over whatever that racist, rapist 80 yr cac was booking.

True.:mjlol:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

The uptick in fights and talent/management blow ups has gone up since Cody left… :ohhh:

coincidence-i-think-not.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why Would Punk Want To Come Back At This Point?
I think dude really did get his love of wrestling back and as time passes, he doesn't want to be the "bitter old fukk who ruined AEW" narrative as his lasting legacy. I guess dude could quit but I'm not sure how his contract works and if Tony has any say about that kind of decision. So far it's pretty clear Khan wants to keep him as an option in case he needs him but it seems both sides refuse to let this fukkery go and will do whatever it takes to make shyt difficult :mjlol:

If he gets out of his contract then he should just wrestle overseas and get a nice run to at least retire on a more positive note. Punk's ego is too big and he sees himself as too big of a deal for All Out to be his last wrestling memory. Thing is, he probably prefers to make shyt work with AEW than go back to WWE. In AEW he hates a couple of people and is frustrated not everyone sees him as a guy worth following/listening, but WWE is a whole different level of problems.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So Meltzer reports that Punk tried to pull a Hoegan and refused to lose to Mox before their ppv match
full

Punk responds and says that he was okay with losing but he wanted to be completely cleared first and not do the same shyt he did in WWE when he put the company above of his health :ohhh:

Jericho gets exposed as the leaker :pachaha:

Isn’t Mox the Hogan here for wanting a win before the PPV brother? Like when he got the pin on Rock in the tag before mania

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think dude really did get his love of wrestling back and as time passes, he doesn't want to be the "bitter old fukk who ruined AEW" narrative as his lasting legacy. I guess dude could quit but I'm not sure how his contract works and if Tony has any say about that kind of decision. So far it's pretty clear Khan wants to keep him as an option in case he needs him but it seems both sides refuse to let this fukkery go and will do whatever it takes to make shyt difficult :mjlol:

If he gets out of his contract then he should just wrestle overseas and get a nice run to at least retire on a more positive note. Punk's ego is too big and he sees himself as too big of a deal for All Out to be his last wrestling memory. Thing is, he probably prefers to make shyt work with AEW than go back to WWE. In AEW he hates a couple of people and is frustrated not everyone sees him as a guy worth following/listening, but WWE is a whole different level of problems.
Not enough of a problem for him to let FOX pay him to be on one of their shows. Remember FOX said they would pay Punk's salary if Vince rehired him, and we saw what happened there. Outside of maybe 50k-100k more viewers why would AEW need Punk? He didn't exactly light the wrestling world on fire during his time in the company, and he can't stop getting injured over the simplest moves.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not enough of a problem for him to let FOX pay him to be on one of their shows. Remember FOX said they would pay Punk's salary if Vince rehired him, and we saw what happened there. Outside of maybe 50k-100k more viewers why would AEW need Punk? He didn't exactly light the wrestling world on fire during his time in the company, and he can't stop getting injured over the simplest moves.
? I was replying to breh asking why would Punk want to comeback :why:

And the FOX deal is the perfect example as to why Punk would prefer any other place in the world besides WWE. He basically cashed a check and didn't have to deal with the company.