“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Fightful Select on August 24th, 2022: “Sources familiar with the situation claim that CM Punk has often verbally expressed his displeasure about things, including recently so blatantly that they thought he might end up quitting the company. Those close to him said that he might have almost decided to stay home instead of coming to the August 17 Dynamite, but don't think he would have quit. We haven't been given any indication that he plans on leaving AEW, but one veteran said they have heard of "threats being levied."

imagine if Tony would've sent him home back then :ohhh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It seems like no matter where Punk goes, some sort of drama will always follow him, whether it's his own doing or not.
It's almost like.........he may be the problem :jbhmm:
https://media.tenor.com/GIW0gyglxlgAAAAC/justified-a$$hole.gif

Do we know if that ig story of Punk is true?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Meltzer said Punk didn’t wanna do it and sent a legal letter. Point exactly to me where Punk denied either one.
Dude, stop playing dumb. You know the intention there was to further slander him as being the problem. This all started from Jericho and the Elite dikkheads laundering their grievances through Meltzer's bum ass and they're still going while this dude isn't even there. Go wag your finger at them and not at the dude defending himself.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I literally came across the post from Punk randomly, but screenshot it so I could read later.

Damn…is this the most forthright Punk’s been so far relating to all this AEW drama?

Yeah, that’s a hell of way to break your silence

This is the first I’ve heard about the Mox stuff though