“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This may be go down as the best shoot promo mox ever cut :wow:
WcBYqhq.gif
EUYLt0F.gif

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
So Meltzer reports that Punk tried to pull a Hoegan and refused to lose to Mox before their ppv match
full

Punk responds and says that he was okay with losing but he wanted to be completely cleared first and not do the same shyt he did in WWE when he put the company above of his health :ohhh:

Jericho gets exposed as the leaker :pachaha:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It could've worked if they gave a decent amount of time in between Punk getting squashed and then coming back. Doing it in a couple weeks was pathetic, but it sounds like they wanted Punk to come in while he was still injured just to take a quick loss and he wasn't gonna do that so it makes sense why the timeline was as compressed as it was

That whole situation was all sorts of fukked up and shows that the three people (Mox, Snowman, Punk) really either misjudged how the angle would play out or half-assed it. Also, goes to show that Mox was probably under the influence 5x over when watching Rocky III, because in no way would either Punk or Mox be put into the Clubber Lang role (younger hotshot who wins the title).

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:wow: Phil got more enemies and drama than the average Coli breh.

:deadrose:At Mox pulling a "that doesn't work for me brother" on Phil.

This whole CM Punk shyt is like copping a video game you always wanted that didn't do good in the market. Only to realize that a handful liked the game while the others including you understood why the game didn't do good in the market place:wow:.

CM Punk the Killzone of professional wrestling.
That’s wild. Also reminds me of when Michaels told the HiGOAT he wouldn’t drop the title to him if he were leaving, starting that whole Survival Series debacle

Man at this point I wanna see a special sit down event featuring Punk and Hart together just straight shytting all over different people in the wrestling biz :mjlol: