“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I said better legends and the performance art is a strong part of that in AEW, also doing business in terms of making new stars. Punk spectacularly failed in doing that with Hangman Page and fukked off the work Kenny and Bryan did in building him. You can’t fault Bryan Jericho and Mox to make that a red mark when they had to work to keep things afloat and reset after All Out. Punk novelty factor is already gone, people saw him back wrestling for a year. We’ve seent it. I think you’re overstating the desire fans have for a shooty shoot storyline

So you wanna go on record right now and say the ratings won't be up with Punk back? That they'll still be in this mid 800 to mid 900 range when he's back?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you wanna go on record right now and say the ratings won't be up with Punk back? That they'll still be in this mid 800 to mid 900 range when he's back?

He’d raise the first couple weeks then it’ll be back to normal like Hogan. When he returned from the knee and had the title match it didn’t do shyt in the ratings. Short memories.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Punk and FTR have tagged once ever, and have no ties whatsoever other than Dax sucking his dikk daily on twitter. I think Wheeler Yuta being surrounded by stars will be fine performing at the level he can.
:what:Who said anything about FTR? Performing at the level he can? There's more to wrestling than just wrestling. It doesn't matter how technical or how great of a worker you are if no one cares.

I'm just asking for a theory of how Kenny and the Reseda bunch vs mox and two dudes with negative charisma will be a more successful angle/ with more heat than cm punk feuding with the elite.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On WOR Meltzer and Alvarez are talking like Punk gotta walk up to the Hardly Boyz and say sorry for causing a distraction and it won’t happen again:mjlol: Man fukk the Young Bucks. Then Alvarez said and what if his apology is not accepted 😂. Well then the Bucks gotta go :camby: they have no say so and they aren’t fukking stars. Piss on them and anybody who love them. Hope they go to WWE and get marginalized and jobbed out to the USOs. The bias is soo strong lol..fukk those got damn gymnasts.

I’d make him job to Hangman with the buckshot lariat as a make good. Hangman deserves this with how he was treated. Do you know how many stadium shows Bucks and Kenny would headline in WWE with a roster of guys that wanted to work with them for years and years? Give that up for Punk’s last year? The fukk lol

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what:Who said anything about FTR? Performing at the level he can? There's more to wrestling than just wrestling. It doesn't matter how technical or how great of a worker you are if no one cares.

I'm just asking for a theory of how Kenny and the Reseda bunch vs mox and two dudes with negative charisma will be a more successful angle/ with more heat than cm punk feuding with the elite.

Because it’s not shooty shoot bullshyt. Wrestling is fake because most real life events are boring as fukk, and there’s no twists and turns. Elite vs BCC weaves in a long term saga existing before AEW with Kenny vs Mox which ended AEW first show with wildcard Bryan Danielson (his thoughts of BCC new attitude? Their thoughts of him?) with Don Callis trying to split up the Elite while BCC hunts them all down. Kenny is the IWGP Us champion, Hangman is prob the #1 contender after the pillars. Hangman Page-MJF was the very first AEW title belt segment with Bret Hart. There’s unlimited ways to go with this and have us interested.

Comparatively, “I beat your ass FOR REAL when you kicked down those doors!”
“Your ugly doggie bit me and has rabies!” “I’m going to beat your ass again in that very ring!” Who gives a flying fukk about that? Are they going the “everything you saw before is fake but THIS is real” direction? That’s what you want?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could be Meltzer :duck: but still interesting if true:

Didn't he just recently have to retract some other story that didn't happen like with Tony booking the PPV from Punk's porch or something. I can't remember if that was him or Alvarez. Interesting if true but it doesn't really make sense unless Punk had it written in his contract that he had creative control.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn't he just recently have to retract some other story that didn't happen like with Tony booking the PPV from Punk's porch or something. I can't remember if that was him or Alvarez. Interesting if true but it doesn't really make sense unless Punk had it written in his contract that he had creative control.

Wasn’t from either