“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that’s a hell of way to break your silence

This is the first I’ve heard about the Mox stuff though
Stupid way to do it too, I really dislike Mox but he is sorta the face of the company imo. Khan loves Mox and he got them through covid, put the company on his back with all the Punk injury stuff. Then Punk shyts on him and said he refused to lose? Least this drama should give the Era AEW OT something else to talk about. Them nikka been bytching nonstop about the QTV segment that was like 60s.:mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:mjlol: at Jericho just being a toss in on this

And the shot at Mox too, though I do agree with Punk that the idea of Mox/Punk doing a Rocky 3 angle was absolutely absurd. In hindsight, they went through it with and it shows what would happen if they tried to recreate that story with someone who never saw the movie and someone who probably saw the movie while extremely drunk/high and completely misinterpreted the story.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
And the shot at Mox too, though I do agree with Punk that the idea of Mox/Punk doing a Rocky 3 angle was absolutely absurd. In hindsight, they went through it with and it shows what would happen if they tried to recreate that story with someone who never saw the movie and someone who probably saw the movie while extremely drunk/high and completely misinterpreted the story.

It could've worked if they gave a decent amount of time in between Punk getting squashed and then coming back. Doing it in a couple weeks was pathetic, but it sounds like they wanted Punk to come in while he was still injured just to take a quick loss and he wasn't gonna do that so it makes sense why the timeline was as compressed as it was

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude, stop playing dumb. You know the intention there was to further slander him as being the problem. This all started from Jericho and the Elite dikkheads laundering their grievances through Meltzer's bum ass and they're still going while this dude isn't even there. Go wag your finger at them and not at the dude defending himself.

At what point does a grown man stop being the victim? CM Punk isn’t even good enough to have a persecution complex. The source of his problem goes back to Colt Cabana and Punk being incredulous that Colt actually has other friends that stuck up for him.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Lockport Made Punk burning another bridge

cooking-fail.gif

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let’s take a look at a few things.

The Elite don’t know what the fukk they’re doing. No one cares about trios, no one cares about the women’s division that’s run by Kenny. No one cares about the tag team division that is run by the concussed god fearing trampolining kids. Empty headed losers. The black eye wasn’t enough.

MOX can’t go 60 seconds in any match without bleeding because he doesn’t have a creative bone in his body. He’s an Overrated onita cosplayer. He thinks he’s some big shot tough guy but in reality he’s a drunk who’s still mad at himself for poking needles in his ass on TV for Vince McMahon. Rocky 3…. fukk Rocky 3.

Jericho is an old, donut shaped has-been lying fukk. He will do whatever it takes and say whatever it takes to keep sucking the life blood from Tony Khan to fund his retirement and his late life crisis. Guy thinks he’s a rockstar, he’s just a cross dressing Barney the dinosaur drunken weirdo.

AEW is infested with people that don’t know what the fukk they’re doing for the business while taking advantage of a kid to fill their pockets.

Not worth the time.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At what point does a grown man stop being the victim? CM Punk isn’t even good enough to have a persecution complex. The source of his problem goes back to Colt Cabana and Punk being incredulous that Colt actually has other friends that stuck up for him.
The source of this particular problem is people telling tales, but you seem to think that's fine for whatever reason. :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Let’s take a look at a few things.

The Elite don’t know what the fukk they’re doing. No one cares about trios, no one cares about the women’s division that’s run by Kenny. No one cares about the tag team division that is run by the concussed god fearing trampolining kids. Empty headed losers. The black eye wasn’t enough.

MOX can’t go 60 seconds in any match without bleeding because he doesn’t have a creative bone in his body. He’s an Overrated onita cosplayer. He thinks he’s some big shot tough guy but in reality he’s a drunk who’s still mad at himself for poking needles in his ass on TV for Vince McMahon. Rocky 3…. fukk Rocky 3.

Jericho is an old, donut shaped has-been lying fukk. He will do whatever it takes and say whatever it takes to keep sucking the life blood from Tony Khan to fund his retirement and his late life crisis. Guy thinks he’s a rockstar, he’s just a cross dressing Barney the dinosaur drunken weirdo.

AEW is infested with people that don’t know what the fukk they’re doing for the business while taking advantage of a kid to fill their pockets.

Not worth the time.
*looks at name and avy*
:mjlol:

Kenny doesnt run the womens divison anymore :manny:
Jericho looks better in the ring than Punk. Also his body isnt as fragile :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Phil got more enemies and drama than the average Coli breh.

:deadrose:At Mox pulling a "that doesn't work for me brother" on Phil.

This whole CM Punk shyt is like copping a video game you always wanted that didn't do good in the market. Only to realize that a handful liked the game while the others including you understood why the game didn't do good in the market place:wow:.

CM Punk the Killzone of professional wrestling.