“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
We circling around to this again?
Why he left wasnt even part of the discussion lol.
He left because shyt with him/Tony contract wise. Not anything to do with the Elite. nikka had his own Codyverse goin on in AEW.
"If you bring in ppl who don't know the mission, that is what happens" shyt is plain as day :mjlol:

He had his issues with those guys going back to even before they signed all these big names breh. Hes gonna be a poltician but watch this full interview, he even admits they had a falling out

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He had his issues with those guys going back to even before they signed all these big names breh. Hes gonna be a poltician but watch this full interview, he even admits they had a falling out
You are arguing things no one even brought up, no said Cody and The Elite werent at odds at times. It's obvious you dont understand what I meant with the "Codyverse" argument. In front of the camera Cody and Elite had no dealings with each other. Cody has his own separate everything from Elite, hence "Codyverse". Which was him and his Knightmare Family push.

Let's go back to your original statement, which later it's clear you talking about the Elite
If the reports were correct, he left cause it wasnt just punk who forgot the mission
Cody talking about leaving AEW and the relationship with Khan
Since Rhodes' departure from AEW, Tony Khan has spoken about the situation between he and Cody's fallout, stating that he tried to extend Cody but the two had a person issue he did not want to go too deep into. Cody Rhodes also wouldn't share what the issue was surrounding the two, but did say they were just drifting apart.

"Unfortunately I can't comment on the personal matter itself but it really just came down, Tony Khan who I have genuine respect for and I hope history is really kind too because he bank rolled the entire grassroots movement that was starting in ROH and then All In happened and of course AEW happened and then he was able to buy that footage back, I felt like we were drifting apart," Rhodes said. "Had I asked him for this, that was a story that I saw, I asked him for something and I didn't get it. Had I asked him, he's the type of man that he would've given it to me. It just genuinely felt that it was time, can't comment on the personal nature of it but there was nothing nefarious or scandalous, we just couldn't' agree.

Khan talking about Cody's departure
"I don't want to get too deep into it, because a lot of this is personal between me and him. But, I tried to reach a longer agreement with him, beyond what we had for the option years," he said.

These are the actual ppl involved in the contract negotiations saying this. Not any "reports" with their spin on it. From both the horse's mouths, it was a personal issue between the two of them on why Cody left.

Back to your "reports". A few reports came out that Cody left because Khan was removing a lot of powers from the EVPs.

Some of yall hate Elite so much, yall try to blame them for everything bad coming outta AEW. :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You are arguing things no one even brought up, no said Cody and The Elite werent at odds at times. It's obvious you dont understand what I meant with the "Codyverse" argument. In front of the camera Cody and Elite had no dealings with each other. Cody has his own separate everything from Elite, hence "Codyverse". Which was him and his Knightmare Family push.

Let's go back to your original statement, which later it's clear you talking about the Elite

These are the actual ppl involved in the contract negotiations saying this. Not any "reports" with their spin on it. From both the horse's mouths, it was a personal issue between the two of them on why Cody left.

Back to your "reports". A few reports came out that Cody left because Khan was removing a lot of powers from the EVPs.

Some of yall hate Elite so much, yall try to blame them for everything bad coming outta AEW. :mjlol:

The Codyverse thing pretty much kicked in after the falling out. And that definetly played a part in Tony drifting from him to the Elite.
Thats just how it goes, cape them all you want but its pretty much known. Hes being diplomatic in the Ariel interview but he even says it was a tasty relationship with them :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Codyverse thing pretty much kicked in after the falling out. And that definetly played a part in Tony drifting from him to the Elite.
Thats just how it goes, cape them all you want but its pretty much known. Hes being diplomatic in the Ariel interview but he even says it was a tasty relationship with them :pachaha:
Thats a lie. Cody was doing his own thing from the very start. The only time they were actually involved in the same storyline was when it was gonna be The Elite vs Jericho group

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

shyt is insane, Its literally right there being said by TK & Cody. Cody even said the shyt in his last promo about not getting the contract he wanted :dead:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cody said a whole lot nothing to be diplomatic but depending on what side you're on you can definetly use that interview to fuel something (Him later on admitting he didnt get along with the Elite, along with the whole "people coming outside the mission" of Punk)

Cody was asked about the brawl but then focused on how sad the press conference was. That was saying plenty. Punk took a shot at Cody’s management ability too during text message gate before he chose WWE backstage over AEW. Lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
greys-anatomy-richard-webber.gif

shyt is insane, Its literally right there being said by TK & Cody. Cody even said the shyt in his last promo about not getting the contract he wanted :dead:
shyt is laughable. "Nah, fukk that, everybody covering for the elite's role in this" lmao

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cody was asked about the brawl but then focused on how sad the press conference was. That was saying plenty. Punk took a shot at Cody’s management ability too during text message gate before he chose WWE backstage over AEW. Lol

He also didnt like how Cody was phased out if that wrestling inc article was to be reported

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
greys-anatomy-richard-webber.gif

shyt is laughable. "Nah, fukk that, everybody covering for the elite's role in this" lmao

Who said he was covering the Elite? I just said its known hed didnt get along with him. Does him saying he has no heat with Punk and then flip flopping about him in the interview mean hes covering for him too? Like I said hes being a politician but people know whats up