“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why would it be the Bucks when the storyline is Elite vs Punk/FTR, so Bucks are already involved :stopitslime:
FTR is boring as hell in the ring and cut shyt promos. If I wanted to watch 80s style wrestling........i would fire up peacock and check out old WWE shyt. Punk is already boring as shyt when he goes the "paying homage to bret" route in his matches.
Would rather it go to someone like Swerve or Hobbs if it's just a "CM Punk needs backup" angle. Least their moves are exciting, they cut good promos, and they would add some color to the Main Event story. Especially since you know this + JAS shyt b out to take up 90% of the programming.

After them there are a number of other ppl I would like to see get the look other than boring ass FTR.
bro you said a whole lot of nothing

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I doubt the main event guys wrestle at many of those
bed9934471044146e007ea10f93f5855.png

Of course Mox is doing it lol, but they got OC/Darby etc too it seems.

Listening to Grapsody. Seems like contract wise wrestlers really have no choice. Apparently with AEW contracts they have a lot of extra dates anyway. For example the wrestler is contracted for 100 dates a year and only do like 52. So those extra 48 will not be used for house shows instead of not being used at all.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Listening to Grapsody. Seems like contract wise wrestlers really have no choice. Apparently with AEW contracts they have a lot of extra dates anyway. For example the wrestler is contracted for 100 dates a year and only do like 52. So those extra 48 will not be used for house shows instead of not being used at all.

I just assumed Mox was on that because of Ohio and also because it’s the first one so they want fans to have the perception that it’s gonna be a “full” AEW show and not just Dark: live edition but we’ll see. I’m sure they’ll be strategic with the markets in terms of which guys get dates

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Always go big when you start something new.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I just assumed Mox was on that because of Ohio and also because it’s the first one so they want fans to have the perception that it’s gonna be a “full” AEW show and not just Dark: live edition but we’ll see. I’m sure they’ll be strategic with the markets in terms of which guys get dates
I like how they are hitting up Troy, Ohio. WWE/WWF has never been there. TNA/Impact was last there over a decade ago. A basically ignored community. If they keep going to places like that it could turn out pretty decent for them if they can sell the tickets.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I like how they are hitting up Troy, Ohio. WWE/WWF has never been there. TNA/Impact was last there over a decade ago. A basically ignored community. If they keep going to places like that it could turn out pretty decent for them if they can sell the tickets.
It's why double J getting paid the big bucks
FS8S7GI.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Well, that's because troy Ohio ain't shyt :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Might be something. Might be nothing. But AEW launched their shop on Amazon & they only have a few items listed. One being a CM Punk t-shirt :skip:

They need to get away from Pro Wrestling Tees. Seems like they've outgrown it. Have heard that a lot of fans complain about stuff being out of stock. Shipping charges are outrageous and apparently they are slow as hell to ship.

I've went to buy several things on there before and ultimately decided not to do it because of the absurd shipping & handling costs. Like I just added one t-shirt to my cart and it costs $7.45 for S&H. Insanity