“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yall took the starbucks gift card thing as a shot at Punk?
I took it as them fukking with fans and/or teasing Punk returning. :manny:

I took it as....them receiving a Starbucks gift card from a fan. Bit of a stretch to think it's a shot at anyone.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I took it as....them receiving a Starbucks gift card from a fan. Bit of a stretch to think it's a shot at anyone.
Its a stretch as a shot, but not as a tease/joke......especially when it's reported that Starbucks gift cards are like a CM Punk thing.
Which is why I linked the article about CM Punk and gift cards
In his recent plea for Punk and The Elite to work together in AEW, which was made during his new FTR podcast, Harwood mentioned how Punk bought Starbucks gift cards for the members of the AEW women’s division, then had “one of the girls” hand the cards out, anonymously and without saying who the cards were for. Harwood said everyone knew the cards were from Punk as he just loved the atmosphere and loved being in AEW.
Harwood later revealed how Punk gave Starbucks gift cards to members of The Pinnacle, right before his program with current AEW World Champion MJF. Harwood recalled how Punk called them to his own locker room, and gave a speech on making money together, then gave the $500 gift cards to MJF, FTR, Shawn Spears, and Wardlow.
Punk likes to give SB gift cards out, especially to those he bout to run a program with, so Buck saying "I'll take a starbucks gift cards all day long " could be something. Especially with how YB/Elite like to tease shyt. :ehh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
but Jericho never confirmed he said CM Punk was a cancer did he? that came out of Dave's mouth

it depends on how you interpret the "....." in the tweet as teasing his return and they've resolved things or him being sarcastic about enjoying working with him