“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cody said a whole lot nothing to be diplomatic but depending on what side you're on you can definetly use that interview to fuel something (Him later on admitting he didnt get along with the Elite, along with the whole "people coming outside the mission" of Punk)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They need to get away from Pro Wrestling Tees. Seems like they've outgrown it. Have heard that a lot of fans complain about stuff being out of stock. Shipping charges are outrageous and apparently they are slow as hell to ship.

I've went to buy several things on there before and ultimately decided not to do it because of the absurd shipping & handling costs. Like I just added one t-shirt to my cart and it costs $7.45 for S&H. Insanity

I thought stuff was order to print on that site lol

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
How big of a loser do you need to be to make Punk a sympathetic figure to some people? God these guys are lame.
As time goes on, Punk, for as unprofessional as he was at the scrum, comes off as the more mature person :mindblown: Bucks and Kenny throwing shots in their matches, social media, and shyt :camby: shyt is lame af

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If the reports were correct, he left cause it wasnt just punk who forgot the mission
We circling around to this again?
Why he left wasnt even part of the discussion lol.
He left because shyt with him/Tony contract wise. Not anything to do with the Elite. nikka had his own Codyverse goin on in AEW.
"If you bring in ppl who don't know the mission, that is what happens" shyt is plain as day :mjlol: