“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I actually like that schedule for MJF. He's working the Roman Reigns/'85 Hogan schedule.
The champion doesn't need to wrestle every week. His matches should be special events that people pay to see.
I don't disagree with him being a special attraction. I would like it to be like a once a month marquee event though.

But I also like the fighting champ type thing too. So basically I like both, just has to fit in with the character of whoever the champ is.

Like Moxley has always been a workhorse type that just wants to wrestle as much as possible, making him a special attraction type wrestler wouldn't work nearly as well because it would be so out of character for him.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't disagree with him being a special attraction. I would like it to be like a once a month marquee event though.

But I also like the fighting champ type thing too. So basically I like both, just has to fit in with the character of whoever the champ is.

Like Moxley has always been a workhorse type that just wants to wrestle as much as possible, making him a special attraction type wrestler wouldn't work nearly as well because it would be so out of character for him.
Good points.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I know it makes sense, besides they were hanging together inring and stuff too. I just dont like FTR. :manny: :francis:
FTR are a good tag team fundamentally and psychologically but they need a fresh gimmick. The 80’s thing is cool but it’s not that interesting. If they’re gonna keep it then they might as well just go all the way with it and portray 80’s wrestlers, they’re wardrobes and lifestyle.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Punk is basically going to have to have that MJF workload as far as the in-ring work goes.

If they make him a focal point of their biggest story, they have to have him wrapped up in bubble wrap or everything is going to get fukked up again when he gets injured again.

None of that flying and flipping shyt. Probably drop that GTS finisher because that's just asking for an injury for someone with a failing body. He needs low impact offense and a finisher. HE has a finisher submission in the Anaconda Vice. Not sure what you give him for a non-submission finisher, probably something simple like a DDT.
I agree. I think Punk can pull it off as long he doesn’t do anything stupid. Keep him away from gimmick matches that’s high risk for injuries.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If Punk comes back............does that mean Jericho and others lied about making sure he doesnt come back? :lupe:
Probably would mean TK told them to shut the fukk up and he's bringing Punk back annyway
Considering how Jericho has had Tony by the balls :dame: since as long as I've been watching, I think he's the biggest obstacle for a Punk comeback.

Jericho will try to convince Tony that he'll lose the locker room and any calamity possible just so Punk won't come back :mjlol:

Hopefully we get a year long hiatus from that fat fukk and we get an interesting feud between The Elite and Punk.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering how Jericho has had Tony by the balls :dame: since as long as I've been watching, I think he's the biggest obstacle for a Punk comeback.

Jericho will try to convince Tony that he'll lose the locker room and any calamity possible just so Punk won't come back :mjlol:

Hopefully we get a year long hiatus from that fat fukk and we get an interesting feud between The Elite and Punk.
:yeshrug: Punk and Jericho are both old and :trash: at this point. Neither one is worth the trouble anymore. Although Punk has always been mid at best to me