“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
A punk heel run would set AEW on FIRE….

TK just gotta have the balls to hold shyt down when the cameras are off.
Heel Punk gotta have that fire for MJF as well tho. As if he took umbrage with that one time Maxwell made those comments after the cameras were off. Like nah fukk it you can still get it

FTR could work if you insert them at a point where you think Punk don’t trust Nobody in the company, and vice versa. He has some back up…

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
you rather watch the bucks? :camby:
Why would it be the Bucks when the storyline is Elite vs Punk/FTR, so Bucks are already involved :stopitslime:
FTR is boring as hell in the ring and cut shyt promos. If I wanted to watch 80s style wrestling........i would fire up peacock and check out old WWE shyt. Punk is already boring as shyt when he goes the "paying homage to bret" route in his matches.
Would rather it go to someone like Swerve or Hobbs if it's just a "CM Punk needs backup" angle. Least their moves are exciting, they cut good promos, and they would add some color to the Main Event story. Especially since you know this + JAS shyt b out to take up 90% of the programming.

After them there are a number of other ppl I would like to see get the look other than boring ass FTR.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dont know if that'll happen or not. Half the training and rehabbing he does now is to see where his body is at. I will say those 2 injuries could just be as much freak injuries as they are wear and tear for his age and rust
He's 44 but his body is 64, the irony here is that he would be better off in a part timers role.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Guy had what ~7 years off what wear and tear lol, how many more years off does he need

Gone all that time and his body's still breaking down is evidence he shouldn't be doing it anymore. The work's not even good anymore
He's been wrestling since 1999, it doesn't matter how many years he didn't wrestle because those miles are permanent.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He's wrestled in 1,733 matches with like 95% of those matches happening in just 13 years. That WWE schedule was brutal back when they were running house shows like 5 days a week.