“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m confused…where is the #freepunk movement? That evil tyrant shouldn’t hold his independant contractors hostage :lupe:
1786898c-c7d5-445f-9af6-5fc01271e5da_text.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
TK needs that shot in the arm buzz wise.

I dont trust him to not squander it we'll see

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Problem will be when Punk comes back and gets hurt two weeks later.

I dont know if that'll happen or not. Half the training and rehabbing he does now is to see where his body is at. I will say those 2 injuries could just be as much freak injuries as they are wear and tear for his age and rust

Daps

If they booked this right and didn't rush it, Punk is the closest thing they have to a star, and the storyline is ready made. This would be a legit draw for them if they focused on it every Dynamite and didn't rush it. A slow burn. If I was booking, this would be my answer to the Bloodline story, and I'd milk it for all it's worth, a super slow burn.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If they booked this right and didn't rush it, Punk is the closest thing they have to a star, and the storyline is ready made. This would be a legit draw for them if they focused on it every Dynamite and didn't rush it. A slow burn. If I was booking, this would be my answer to the Bloodline story, and I'd milk it for all it's worth, a super slow burn.
A punk heel run would set AEW on FIRE….

TK just gotta have the balls to hold shyt down when the cameras are off.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't have any interest in seeing Punk come back with FTR on his side, I think it'd be a lot more interesting if it was basically him vs the company as a loner
Somewhat agree, but having him paired with FTR does make sense since they've been mistreated in AEW.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It shouldn’t be not hot shotted, but also slow burning a Punk story when he’s 44, with a somewhat major injury history, and one stupid tweet or shoot comment away from fukking up everything again is a pretty big risk.