“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

:lupe:
brooklyn99-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif

Instead of making cryptic posts about the old man who beat them up, the MAGA Bucks should be somewhere doing pushups and learning how to fight.
:camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
“You’re a bigger loser than [insert local football team]”

“In fact you’re, excuse me I’m holding the microphone”

“In fact, you’re [insert random inside personal reference]”

Nothing he says you actually remember the next day. It’s all just cheap grabs at boos and ooos

Cody was booed out the building but he has a few memorable moments on the mic like when he said he bought Jericho’s book for $3 :russ:
MJF's promo on the Dynamite after All Out was really good, but like you said he's been giving the same cheap promo since then. I'd rather see Starks with the title, if this is all that MJF is capable of doing as champ.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to be in the San Francisco area around the time of the Revolution PPV and thought about going until they announced the main event. There is no way in hell, I’m going to sit in an arena and watch a 60 minute MJF match. I’ll be watching that card, on a laptop lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Nothing he says you actually remember the next day. It’s all just cheap grabs at boos and ooos

Cody was booed out the building but he has a few memorable moments on the mic like when he said he bought Jericho’s book for $3 :russ:
MJF been a lazy fukk on the mic since coming back.

Doesn't even attempt to tell stories.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

MJF and Saraya must work on their promos together.