“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you're Tony Khan, and Jericho & the so-called Elite tell you that it's either them or Punk, who do you decide to keep on your roster?

LOL why is Jericho grouped in? Mox and Danielson was right with him in that meeting, you need to be adding them in with that. Tony made the correct decision though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm not getting my hopes up by any means, but it would be nice for CM Punk and all aggrieved parties to agree to work together. They don't have to like each other, just be professionals when at the arena and when doing stuff with the media.

Going to be a great loss to the fans and to the history of wrestling if we don't get that super heel CM Punk run because there's no chance in hell he's going to be able to do a babyface run when he gets back.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Looks like FTR got booted out the locker room because of Dax big mouth talking about locker room business. Don’t worry, Vince has their new gear ready

9ccVrPN_d.webp
Who reported that?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
MJF being champ is another example of the idea being better than the reality:yeshrug:
“You’re a bigger loser than [insert local football team]”

“In fact you’re, excuse me I’m holding the microphone”

“In fact, you’re [insert random inside personal reference]”

Nothing he says you actually remember the next day. It’s all just cheap grabs at boos and ooos

Cody was booed out the building but he has a few memorable moments on the mic like when he said he bought Jericho’s book for $3 :russ: