“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bet. Well see.

The least plausible part of all this being a shoot is that the young bucks would willingly be taken off tv and stop with their little stupid YouTube show.
why would they make the show if they taking a vacation?, and MJF got his merch taken off AEW website and it was still a work, much more extreme

that youtube show is all types of cringe cac shyt too :scust:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
e38d0be7-e595-4516-atsczd.jpeg

Of course........there's dax, couldnt wait to get on his knees for punk
ZkndQX9.gif

He aint wrong about MJF metrics thats for sure

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you're Tony Khan, and Jericho & the so-called Elite tell you that it's either them or Punk, who do you decide to keep on your roster?
Without Omega, this isn't even a question, and I still might take Punk. If Punk was a bit younger, and not injury prone, it's not a question.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Without Omega, this isn't even a question, and I still might take Punk. If Punk was a bit younger, and not injury prone, it's not a question.
CM Punk being as injury prone as he is and recently turned 44, yeah I'm not taking him unless he is cool with staying on the road during rehab when he can to be a manager while he has to be away from in-ring competition.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Gonna be fun watching the climb back from AEW stans when Punk comes back. Gonna be wild to watch them switch up their whole steez once the Bucks start sending out passive aggresive tweets at Tony then leave AEW this year when their contract is up.

I can see this shyt coming 100 miles away.

Just know that your original views have been recorded for posterity :sas2:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be fun watching the climb back from AEW stans when Punk comes back. Gonna be wild to watch them switch up their whole steez once the Bucks start sending out passive aggresive tweets at Tony then leave AEW this year when their contract is up.

I can see this shyt coming 100 miles away.

Just know that your original views have been recorded for posterity :sas2:
I'll post my views so you wont have to go thru the thread for them. Most of Punk's AEW run has sucked and his matches trying to imitate past matches suck. If I wanted to watch past matches spot for spot...........I would just load them up on Peacock. A good chunk of his run was wasted on the"I'm happy to be here/back/not with WWE" speeches. That face run wasnt it. :francis:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'll post my views so you wont have to go thru the thread for them. Most of Punk's AEW run has sucked and his matches trying to imitate past matches suck. If I wanted to watch past matches spot for spot...........I would just load them up on Peacock. A good chunk of his run was wasted on the"I'm happy to be here/back/not with WWE" speeches. That face run wasnt it. :francis:
HE could have had a potentially amazing heel run.