“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Be a millionaire CEO/Boss and hang on to your employees like you climbing on them brehs :mjlol:
Camera man didnt even bother to tell him he dropped his phone lol

I can give him a pass for this. It's the fukking Jaguars, they need something to be overly happy about other than "We signed Nick Foles by overpaying him 60 million dollars."

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I can give him a pass for this. It's the fukking Jaguars, they need something to be overly happy about other than "We signed Nick Foles by overpaying him 60 million dollars."
Jags had a crazy ass turnaround this season too. They started 3-7 and are only the second team ever to make the playoffs after starting 3-7 or worse.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Dont know if heat up means they're mad at the pod or discussing cause of everything else (ratings, FTR's contract)

Yup this whole thing was a work, they got us good, Punk's almost healed and ready for action
Low key did Kenny a favor by letting him rest more, he just had an all-time performance at Wrestle Kingdom

Punk is directing this shyt like Scorcese

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yup this whole thing was a work, they got us good, Punk's almost healed and ready for action
Low key did Kenny a favor by letting him rest more, he just had an all-time performance at Wrestle Kingdom

Punk is directing this shyt like Scorcese
I told yall this day 1. The only one mind you. Word to @King Sun who saw the light as well.

Theres no way punks icing his shoulder with tony at the press and tony not knowing he was hurt. Punk used colt to make it seem real. Total work.

The “investigation” just dropped outta thin air. The “buy out” that everyone in wrestling media talked about was NEVER real.

This forum were so sure it was real as aew drops punk merch for xmas. Lmao. Some of yall need to really take a step back from this shyt.

Sept 7 2022
Im tellin yall this a work. Punk got hurt. You think they didnt know at the press? He was icing his arm. Tony knew he was gonna be out. This took away the sting of that dissapointment and gave it an edge for future return matches.

Its a whole way to build up a feud. Noone got fired. Noone is getting hurt longterm cept punk, yet It created major buzz. Punk dissapeared out the intro footage like mjf with his work 24 hrs later.

The fact yall believe this shyt really makes me laugh. Are yall 12 still?

Funny when @Bugzbunny129 gets proven right about this whole thing turning into a work

“Goodnight HULKAMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot. marks..”

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) October 16, 2011

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I told yall this day 1. The only one mind you. Word to @King Sun who saw the light as well.

Theres no way punks icing his shoulder with tony at the press and tony not knowing he was hurt. Punk used colt to make it seem real. Total work.

The “investigation” just dropped outta thin air. The “buy out” that everyone in wrestling media talked about was NEVER real.

This forum were so sure it was real as aew drops punk merch for xmas. Lmao. Some of yall need to really take a step back from this shyt.
Where do we factor in Ace Steel getting fired in this worked storyline?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Where do we factor in Ace Steel getting fired in this worked storyline?
A guy who came in SOLEY to help punk, punk is hurt and isnt wrestling

You think if it was so serious lawsuits were actually gonna go out kenny would be making fun of it mid match? If it was real he’d sue.

Cmon guys…

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You think if it was so serious lawsuits were actually gonna go out kenny would be making fun of it mid match? If it was real he’d sue.
He a wrestler and goofy at times. Yes, I think he would forgo suing and just to make fun of Punk/Ace in the ring...........like they did. Especially if he feels they dont have to worry about lawsuits because they werent in the wrong.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
He a wrestler and goofy at times. Yes, I think he would forgo suing and just to make fun of Punk/Ace in the ring...........like they did. Especially if he feels they dont have to worry about lawsuits because they werent in the wrong.
Or the whole thing wasnt real and steel will be back when punk comes back

Saying its just him being goofy for this “super serious” altercation everyone believes in, where a dog got mangled , people got hurt and lawsuits were “threatened”…

All because aew ran an “investigation” doesnt mean punk and steel couldnt sue them. They arent aew. Thats a dangerous thing to do for a so called real situation

Tonys a billionaire. People are always trying to sue. Lets risk it all for some aew laughs. Yea right.

Punk dissapeared from the intro the nezt night just like mjf. That turned out to be… a work. Cmon guys. Lmao

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
e38d0be7-e595-4516-atsczd.jpeg

Of course........there's dax, couldnt wait to get on his knees for punk
ZkndQX9.gif