“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

taker597

Superstar
Daps
When the fukk did he get plugs? I honestly never noticed them until tha year. Like super visible.
Dude is so washed... He's so water down in the ring to the point where I really question is this worse than WWE Ric Flair? Ric Flair atleast was a master storyteller. Jericho was never a great storyteller and this honestly never gets talked about enough to be honest. Great technical worker throughout his career, but his match ceiling are always dependent on which person could tell the best story.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The CM Punk backstage incident was the most press and popularity AEW ever had. It went back to being mediocre af after
I mean, that's literally not true. AEW was never as popular and had more positive press than after All Out 2021. All Out 2022 was basically a surge in viral news and bad press.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
When he beat who?

I'm guessing he's talking about Gresham.
1200px-Brock_Geodude.png

Screen-Shot-2022-04-16-at-5.36.19-PM.png
Gresham as Geodude is fukkin hilarious :russ: :russ:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why would the elite do business? They got what they wanted. CM Punk to sabotage his run and go away. They was feeding the dirt sheet for months with nasty rumors to sabotage Punk.

They need to start looking at ratings again (specifically of their segments) and attendance and understand business

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why would the elite do business? They got what they wanted. CM Punk to sabotage his run and go away. They was feeding the dirt sheet for months with nasty rumors to sabotage Punk.
That's gonna be Punk's "revenge". He's gonna say he wanted to come back and make shyt work so the fans would get what they wanted but the Elite couldn't get out of their own ass and didn't want to make shyt work :pachaha:

Answering your question, it's true that in their minds, there's no need for a Punk return. But at the same time, those dudes LOVE the perception AEW fans have of them so if the narrative starts turning against them, they might break and do business. I think they are frail like that :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That's gonna be Punk's "revenge". He's gonna say he wanted to come back and make shyt work so the fans would get what they wanted but the Elite couldn't get out of their own ass and didn't want to make shyt work :pachaha:

Answering your question, it's true that in their minds, there's no need for a Punk return. But at the same time, those dudes LOVE the perception AEW fans have of them so if the narrative starts turning against them, they might break and do business. I think they are frail like that :heh:
this is exactly how I see it, punk finessing the whole situation to appear like hes being the bigger person to repair his public perception while the other side looks bad for not wanting to squash it and do business, that way when he leaves he doesnt have the "punk is too toxic to work with" stigma attached to him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:mjlol:

When punk was there him and Bryan would get like the whole first hour of the show
, punk leaves and jerichos all over the place again
And it was Dynamite's best every week they did it. It was a formula that should've been the staple. That and a Dante Martin showcase every week would've money :wow:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the Dax comments the same way a lot of y'all do too, total attempt to put pressure on Tony Khan to bring him back and make the Elite look like heels for "not allowing it".

I enjoy both sides as performers and don't have a real dog in the fight, but I woulda let the door hit Punk's ass on the way out just based on the press conference. Between that and the Adam Page callout, at the end of the day, Punk only cares about himself and will burn down everything around him if he doesn't get his way. Why risk it again?