“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The dirt sheets know absolutely NOTHING. Moreso nowadays than probably ever.
Probably depends on which dirtsheets you following :manny:

This is apparently straight outta Dax's mouth. I doubt he would lie about talking to Dax and Dax would call him out on it if it weren't true.
e66f34720ac96139fd9aa47447ab3417.png

Also with the way FTR been losing, makes sense that they may be on their way out.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Probably depends on which dirtsheets you following :manny:

This is apparently straight outta Dax's mouth. I doubt he would lie about talking to Dax and Dax would call him out on it if it weren't true.
e66f34720ac96139fd9aa47447ab3417.png

Also with the way FTR been losing, makes sense that they may be on their way out.
They about to drop the AAA tag titles this week and the IWGP tag titles next week, is my guess.

Either they are leaving or it's setting up nicely for a redemption arc for them.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They about to drop the AAA tag titles this week and the IWGP tag titles next week, is my guess.

Either they are leaving or it's setting up nicely for a redemption arc for them.
Yep, figured their belt gimmicks were over when they didnt win against The Acclaimed(Khan wouldnt put the belts on them if they contracts almost up), then dropped the belts to the Briscoes.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Theres still a lot of weird back and forth in the media.
Dax's pod got a lot of goodwill and siding with Punk, then some people kinda clickbaited the Cornette stuff and the usual wreslting media types tried to roll with
Alvarez came out emphatically on his show and on the board saying theres no way the Elite and Punk will do business making it sound like the Bucks will never work with him

And then a few hours after that is Punk on that Instagram post. Which is different than the Observer saying 3 weeks ago he wants to leave and move on but TK aint letting him

Sounds like if I had to guess everyone is on board except the Bucks cause they go smacked and were depressed during the depression. Thats how their main Alvarez implied not me.:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: AVO