“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
AKA He don’t know shyt. So why say anything? I hate that fakkit man. He’s gonna be so quick to retract that statement if the opposite happens. Just shut the fukk up.
Alvarez is funnier because he gets upset people call him out on his bullshyt.

"Look, I KNOW WHAT I SAID months ago. MONTHS ago the possibility of Punk and The Elite working together was basically zero. But then *insert whatever meeting o event* happened and the situation changed. How could I have POSSIBLY known that thing was going to happen?!"

:mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Theres still a lot of weird back and forth in the media.
Dax's pod got a lot of goodwill and siding with Punk, then some people kinda clickbaited the Cornette stuff and the usual wreslting media types tried to roll with
Alvarez came out emphatically on his show and on the board saying theres no way the Elite and Punk will do business making it sound like the Bucks will never work with him

And then a few hours after that is Punk on that Instagram post. Which is different than the Observer saying 3 weeks ago he wants to leave and move on but TK aint letting him

Sounds like if I had to guess everyone is on board except the Bucks cause they go smacked and were depressed during the depression. Thats how their main Alvarez implied not me.:hubie:
Why would the elite do business? They got what they wanted. CM Punk to sabotage his run and go away. They was feeding the dirt sheet for months with nasty rumors to sabotage Punk.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Punk would have to come back as a mega heel and steal all of MJF’s thunder. Maybe there’s a place for him in a faction or something. I don’t even know how you could fix this without a Vince McMahon in the cut ready to fire anybody who steps out of line.
I mean... The smartest thing to do...

Is Omega vs. MJF at Double or Nothing.

CM Punk dusty finish to put MJF over to retain his title. Join alliance.

Elite

Vs.

CM Punk MJF FTR

Feud probably ends in a Wargames.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Punk would have to come back as a mega heel and steal all of MJF’s thunder. Maybe there’s a place for him in a faction or something. I don’t even know how you could fix this without a Vince McMahon in the cut ready to fire anybody who steps out of line.
He already has a reason to go mega heel and he could go off on these AEW marks for turning on him

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

here we go

That quote was posted on @theprowrestlingpodcast Instagram account and Punk commented: "Duh."

What that means is anyone's guess but it looks like Punk might be open to working things out.

So we're writing full articles about a one word response to an Instagram post now? These sheets are desperate for something.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Where there’s smoke, there is fire. I could see Punk coming back

Also 2 hardest months of their lives :mjlol:

Frail ass motherfukkers got paid to be with their families. Anyone would love that

Not everyone

d277296d10fe45c087991895da87979f_md.jpg