“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I dont like that style of wrasslin' but you doing too much he is better than Jungle boy or the other gang of frail cacs promoted in aew.
Not clear to me why the AEW party line is Gresham is a bum but Adam Cole, Sammy Guava, Orange Cassidy, and all the other frail cacs (as you aptly described them) aren't. Gresham at least looks like he'd be a tough out in a real fight, even if he's only 5’6” or whatever.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not clear to me why the AEW party line is Gresham is a bum but Adam Cole, Sammy Guava, Orange Cassidy, and all the other frail cacs (as you aptly described them) aren't. Gresham at least looks like he'd be a tough out in a real fight, even if he's only 5’6” or whatever.
He’s more bland than a vanilla midget.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
AEW said they already got a Gresham:
john-silver-aew.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

This is more of a wrasslin community problem those neckbeards racist as fukk. No problems w Gargano or Cole being booked strong n to kick out of every and anything but Gresham too small :duck:

Im not even a fan of that style either as i would rather watch real grappling for what guys like him do but there is a fanbase for that stuff and he does it well but :mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is more of a wrasslin community problem those neckbeards racist as fukk. No problems w Gargano or Cole being booked strong n to kick out of every and anything but Gresham too small :duck:

Im not even a fan of that style either as i would rather watch real grappling for what guys like him do but there is a fanbase for that stuff and he does it well but :mjpls:
Have you heard the reaction or lack thereof for Gargano on RAW? He was a God in NXT, but to the main roster(who are way less neckbeardy) fans he's another vanilla midget. :russ: