“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Jerikkko need to take some time off. The stupid nicknames, the botches, the LOOOOOOOONG tired drawn out feuds, the wack stables……it’s time to go home n be a family man

That's true but he's not the problem here, what good reason would someone have to watch ROH let's be serious. It's a brand for losers. If you're an AEW fan (and realistically ROH's target market) then you already know Athena wasn't good enough for the #2 Women's Championship in AEW but she's going into what is supposedly ROH's Wrestlemania fighting for their main belt (and she won :russ: ) what does that say about ROH? Briscoes haven't even been on TV and couldn't even deliver their challenge themselves and they were fighting FTR who are just some guys at this point. Claudio hasn't done anything meaningful in AEW really so who'd want to see him main event at this point? Whole thing reeks there's nothing that absent father could have done about it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's true but he's not the problem here, what good reason would someone have to watch ROH let's be serious. It's a brand for losers. If you're an AEW fan (and realistically ROH's target market) then you already know Athena wasn't good enough for the #2 Women's Championship in AEW but she's going into what is supposedly ROH's Wrestlemania fighting for their main belt (and she won :russ: ) what does that say about ROH? Briscoes haven't even been on TV and couldn't even deliver their challenge themselves and they were fighting FTR who are just some guys at this point. Claudio hasn't done anything meaningful in AEW really so who'd want to see him main event at this point? Whole thing reeks there's nothing that absent father could have done about it.
Warner-Discovery blackballed the Briscoes from TV

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm aware and that's another reason why putting them in a Championship match against FTR is stupid, what are you building to with people who aren't even in a position to promote it? That's not going to help the numbers.
It's not stupid if you plan on using them to prop up your streaming show. They gonna carry the RoH weekly show when it happens on Honor Club :manny:
The RoH on TV experiment is done,Tony not worried about heavily promoting RoH because WBD doesnt want RoH on TBS.
So yea........Briscos will be able to promote it. Athena/Claudio/Embassy/Yuta winning belts also keeps them active since Tony probably doesnt have anything for them on AEW.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It's not stupid if you plan on using them to prop up your streaming show. They gonna carry the RoH weekly show when it happens on Honor Club :manny:
The RoH on TV experiment is done,Tony not worried about heavily promoting RoH because WBD doesnt want RoH on TBS.
So yea........Briscos will be able to promote it. Athena/Claudio/Embassy/Yuta winning belts also keeps them active since Tony probably doesnt have anything for them on AEW.

so when Cesaro was in WWE it was "This guy should be a world champion main eventer, they are wasting him" and now people are cool that he's gonna be on a show nobody watches?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
so when Cesaro was in WWE it was "This guy should be a world champion main eventer, they are wasting him" and now people are cool that he's gonna be on a show nobody watches?

Cesaro in WWE : wow he should've been WWE champion

Cesaro in aew: he helps keep the roh title active so it's cool . Tony got nothing for him right now.probably

Just Lol
I dont watch WWE and dont care what happened in WWE. Which is why the Bray return was the only time I was in a WWE thread.
When Cesaro was released, I didnt want him in AEW because they already got a bunch of white 0 charisma guys who can wrestle.
So pull receipts on yall babbling and @ whoever yall talking about or quit making generalizations.

Yall in here whining about RoH like yall want to see more of it on AEW. I dont.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If Jack Swagger & The Great Khali were world champions then Cesaro should have been a world champion :russ:
I wouldn't have put title on Swagger either. Khali makes sense if you're trying to make inroads into India but yeah. Ideally, all three would never even sniff the title.

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meltzer and the rest of the AEW/Elite Stans want everyone to believe that Punk was universally hated in that company. Only The Elite n Jerikkko had a issue with him cuz he was waaaay more over than them AND was prolly killing them at the merchandise table.

Lol, what? Cm Punk was about as over as Jericho, the difference being that Jericho actually put guys over that weren't already over.