“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
punk gonna get his wrestlemania moment and prob go into wwe HOF what a time to be alive.

cm-punk-triple-h.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A day after the Starks interview and how he put over Punk, there was a report saying AEW morale is at an all time high :pachaha:

Man I was watching that Outside Interference video recapping the Punk vs MJF feud.
fukk all that feelings you have for Punk, he gotta come back somewhere just a personality on the mic, he makes things interesting.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
c04ee318a42e83693b2ac2ece16bdf8f.png

Tony was forced to keep RoH off of TV/AEW. He acting like he came to that on his own. Execs told him get that off my station . We would still be getting Jericho and RoH stories on Dynamite if it were up to him:mjlol:
Basically what a lot of us had been saying for months. But the marks swore up and down that the Warner execs were in love with the mud show. They’re forcing them to revamp the entire presentation also.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Basically what a lot of us had been saying for months. But the marks swore up and down that the Warner execs were in love with the mud show. They’re forcing them to revamp the entire presentation also.

Neckbeards were claiming an ROH TV show was in the bag and now Cesaro has to be the Roku Champion of the World :pachaha: