“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
This right here is why Smarks should not be anywhere near the book. You have a 2-year storyline that actually played out in a way the fans wanted, and Adam Page, who is a home-grown star, is made by arguably the best wrestler on the planet and wins the company's top title. Yet online dweebs with epic Napoleon complexes want some dwarf who not only has legitimate brain issues but looks like he sells vegan cheese at a rural Wisconsin Farmer's Market and paints barns in his free time, to waltz right in and win every title the company has after only 2-3 months of being employed.

Would be like Steve Austin beating HBK for the world title at Mania 13 and then having Hornswoggle come in and squash him at the next PPV. Give me a fukking break.
:dead:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Full Gear did 135k buys apparently, after All Out did 140k. That shows MJF as a face made a difference and they really fukked up. Hope what they have instead is better

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AEW Dynamite Kenny Omega Bite CM Punk

Eric Bischoff is no fan of The Elite’s referencing CM Punk in their recent match on AEW Dynamite.
Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks did a few spots in their match with Death Triangle on the November 23rd episode of Dynamite in Chicago that were direct references to their backstage altercation with Punk or other shots at Punk. These included Omega biting PAC, Matt Jackson “slipping” during a Buckshot Lariat attempt and more.
Speaking about the situation on the latest episode of AdFreeShow’s After 83 Weeks, Bischoff said he’s not interested in it and compared the situation to high school antics.
“It’s so childish, isn’t it?,” said Bischoff (per Wrestling Inc). “Does anyone other than me think this is just f**king like high school? I refuse to allow myself to even remotely be interested in this. Imagine that people who are their target audience are relating to what I can – it’s just high [school] stuff. Whatever man. Whatever happened, whatever happened, I don’t care. I don’t want to be associated in the same room with this. It’s weird. I don’t know what else to say. First of all, they are immature. They’re children. I’ve got shoes older than them.”

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Full Gear did 135k buys apparently, after All Out did 140k. That shows MJF as a face made a difference and they really fukked up. Hope what they have instead is better
The still have 4 months before the next PPV, who knows what's gonna be the main attraction. I think a Danielson vs MJF feud (which was teased with all this Regal stuff) would've been much bigger if Dragon was the champion and Max was chasing him than the other way around, as everyone knows there's no shot of Danielson winning the belt and cutting MJF's reign short.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
AEW Dynamite Kenny Omega Bite CM Punk

Eric Bischoff is no fan of The Elite’s referencing CM Punk in their recent match on AEW Dynamite.
Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks did a few spots in their match with Death Triangle on the November 23rd episode of Dynamite in Chicago that were direct references to their backstage altercation with Punk or other shots at Punk. These included Omega biting PAC, Matt Jackson “slipping” during a Buckshot Lariat attempt and more.
Speaking about the situation on the latest episode of AdFreeShow’s After 83 Weeks, Bischoff said he’s not interested in it and compared the situation to high school antics.
“It’s so childish, isn’t it?,” said Bischoff (per Wrestling Inc). “Does anyone other than me think this is just f**king like high school? I refuse to allow myself to even remotely be interested in this. Imagine that people who are their target audience are relating to what I can – it’s just high [school] stuff. Whatever man. Whatever happened, whatever happened, I don’t care. I don’t want to be associated in the same room with this. It’s weird. I don’t know what else to say. First of all, they are immature. They’re children. I’ve got shoes older than them.”

These guys seek like losers who are happy they finally got some ass and attention. They probably did everything to instigate this fight. And like I been saying, it's fukking wrestling. Storyline that shyt and keep it moving. This just makes AEW seem bytch made.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The still have 4 months before the next PPV, who knows what's gonna be the main attraction. I think a Danielson vs MJF feud (which was teased with all this Regal stuff) would've been much bigger if Dragon was the champion and Max was chasing him than the other way around, as everyone knows there's no shot of Danielson winning the belt and cutting MJF's reign so soon.
Yep. Yet another predictable outcome, per usual.